Support Worker / Care Assistant
Role: Support Worker / Care Assistant
Location: Roker, Sunderland
Hours: Full Time - 30 hours - Day Shift
Do you have experience of working within the care industry, ideally (but not essential) with a minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Social Care? Are you a person who likes to make a difference to their local communities with a caring and calm nature? Would you like to work for a company that will support you and your personal and career ambitions? Essential Care and Support are recruiting for a Support Worker / Care Assistant to join our team!
As a Support Worker / Care Assistant, you will play an active and pivotal role in supporting vulnerable adults with Learning & Physical Disabilities and Mental Health conditions throughout their day to day lives, all with the aim of providing as much independence as possible, through supported living.
The Support Worker / Care Assistant Role:
* Develop and maintain a warm trusting relationship with service users
* Offer unconditional positive regard to service users, to respect their right to privacy and to ensure their dignity is maintained at all times
* Enable service users to achieve their goals and dreams by working alongside them to develop and implement within their person-centred plans.
* Support service users in maintaining the safety, security, cleanliness and comfort of their homes.
* Enable service users to become as independent as possible and to grow in confidence, competence and personal effectiveness
* Support people to enjoy a wide range of activities within the home and community that meet their needs.
* Observe and monitor the service users' emotional and physical well-being and to inform the Registered Manager, families and other agencies
How do we reward you?
* We offer competitive rates of pay of £7.50 per hour
* We understand the importance of a work/life balance
* We offer career development programmes for people looking for careers
* We provide daily lifestyle benefits e.g.
money off vouchers / cinema tickets
* We offer personal pension contributions
* You will be working for an award-winning provider of care
* and much much more
About Essential Care and Support Ltd:
Essential Care and Support Ltd aims to be the best care provider in England.
We aim to not only offer our service users the highest level of care, we aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as a Support Worker / Care Assistant, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
- SMART Repair Technician