Doubletree Chester Hotel & Spa, Warrington Road,Chester, CH2 3PD
Urban resort and spa hotel having recently completed extensive development and expansion.
Situated in 12 acres of landscaped grounds, DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Chester includes an 18th Century Manor House, Choice of contemporary accommodation including 79 room extension in Dec 2017.
Extensive conference and event space, large Spa and Leisure facilities, surround by Historic Gardens.
Choice of Dining options from our signature Marco Pierre White Steak house to casual dining in the Garden Room and Terrance
In this role you will be working for Valor Hospitality Europe which is part of a leading US hotel management company with over 19 properties in the UK operating a number of recognised worldwide brands and exciting expansion plans to add more hotels in the UK and Europe..
The Reception Supervisor role involves a range of duties including: supervising the reception team members to ensure all company procedures, standards & brand values are being adhered to & delivered, assisting with the day to day operation of the reception desk as required & ensuring the highest levels of customer service are consistently being delivered to our guests.
Key Personal Attributes
To join the Valor team we need individuals who are caring and take pride in all that they do.
Who are personable, reliable, inspirational, driven and enthusiastic by nature.
Key Performance Behavioural Indicators
The key performance behavioural requirements of the Reception Supervisor role include:
* Identifying customer service problems or issues before they arise.
* Displaying a positive, friendly and informal manner with customers.
* Showing a sense of urgency on behalf of customers and actions requests quickly.
* Undertaking work in a well-organised and systematic way.
* Working effectively with colleagues and other departments.
* Striving for excellence by paying attention to important detail.
* Ensuring promises are kept by following through on customer requests.
* Maximising sales opportunities through upselling, cross-selling and achieving add-on sales.
The successful applicant must have previous experience as a Receptionist within a hospitality environment, be able to work flexible hours on a shift basis on any day of the week.
Customer service & cash handling experience is essential.
In return we offer a very competitive salary and excellent benefits package including the opportunity to achieve NVQ/SNVQ qualifications and the use of hotel leisure facilities, uniform and meals on duty.
* Valor Hospitality Europe will establish itself as a respected, successful and dynamic management company, known for having highly engaged people, delivering great levels of hospitality with commercial expertise second to none.
* Please visit http://www.valorhospitalityeuropejobs.com to learn more about our existing hotels, other exciting job opportunities and our company.
Apply now for the Reception Supervisor position and receive a free Customer Service development profile worth £25.
- Start: Immediate
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 17000 Per Annum
- Location: CH2 3PD, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Contact: Marie Thompson
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Resup/DT1
- Posted: 2018-03-13 13:38:25 -
- View all Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
More Jobs from Valor Hospitality Europe Ltd
- Doubletree by Hilton - Reservations Agent
- Room Attendant
- Front Office Manager
- Food and Beverage Assistant - Casual Hours
- Night Porter
- Room Attendant's (Full & Part Time Hours Available)
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Chef de Partie - Full Time PERM
- Food and Beverage Assistant
- Chef de Partie - Marco Pierre White Restaurant
- Cocktail Bar Tender
- Bar Person
- Breakfast Waiter/ress
- Food & Beverage Sales Executive
- Assistant Night Manager
- Groups, Meetings and Events Agent
- Junior Sous Chef
- Evening Housekeeper