Customer Service Team Deputy
JA322 – Customer Service Team Deputy
Salary: £Competitive plus pension and healthcare
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic and a real people person for the role of Technical Customer Service Team Deputy within our client’s business.
The successful TCS Team Deputy will aim to delight customers by providing a high level of customer service, consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations.
Provide outstanding support to the sales force and engineering team, consistently meeting or exceeding their expectations.
Assist in all areas of TCS Management in the daily running of the team, ensuring optimum team performance for customer and business satisfaction, whilst balancing these duties with ongoing TCS advisor responsibilities.
- Assist in Management activities as outlined by TCS Manager, including:
- Call Scoring, ensuring timely feedback to support customer excellence.
- KPI reporting, with feedback to the team through daily morning brief.
- Coaching & training, with a focus on customer relationships, supporting customer retention and delighting our customers.
- Ad Hoc project work.
- Ensure quality of service of advisors, act as an overall coordinator for the team ensuring high levels of service and achievement of KPIs.
Co-ordinate efforts between phone and planning roles to ensure effective communication and team-working.
- Manage work flow, be responsible for ensuring the timely and effective flow of work through the department.
Ensure telephones are answered within set targets.
Ensure all inbound emails are distributed and dealt with within set targets.
- Support all Internet of clean initiatives, working with Applications experts to provide full process flows for utilization within all of TCS.
- Manage customer complaints, log and progress customer complaints through to completion, liaising with other departments as necessary, and feedback to all relevant parties ensuring customer satisfaction throughout.
Identify, challenge and resolve root cause of issues to prevent re-occurrence.
- Manage Customer installations, creating new accounts, equipment records and service orders in readiness for planning.
- Provide cover in the team to ensure all key business requirements are covered.
Participate in full multi-skilling plan to learn all TCS functions to the level set by the TCS Manager.
- Create service requests, load notifications and service orders for processing by the planners.
Ensure master data is correct to eliminate risk of errors and credits.
Use fault diagnosis training to record accurate and relevant information for the engineering team and record any details relevant to planning.
- Act as a role model for the team, be the first point of contact for the team for all issues and queries.
- Self-Improvement, create and complete a development plan with TCS Manager to drive self-improvement.
Attend all relevant business and customer meetings to represent and enhance business acumen.
Skills & Experience:
- Problem solving
- Customer orientation/focus
- Drive for results
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Interpersonal savvy
- Analytical capability
- Customer management
- Organising and planning
- High levels of drive and motivation
- Team player
- Business acumen
- Process and time management
- Conflict management
- Integrity and trust
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: Â£Competitive
- Location: Northampton, Northamptonshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: First Military Recruitment
- Contact: James Alexander
- Tel: 01383431914
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: JA322
- Posted: 2018-03-13 13:52:00 -
- View all Jobs from First Military Recruitment
More Jobs from First Military Recruitment
- CAFM Admiinistrator
- Facilities Technician (6 Month TFC)
- Facilities Technician (6month FTC)
- Asbestos Consultant (Analyst) [Essex]
- Asbestos Consultant (Surveyor) [Essex]
- Asbestos Consultant (Surveyor/Analyst) [Brighouse]
- Mechanical Technician
- Field Service Technician (Fire & Security Systems)
- Operations Manager (Fire & Security Industry)
- Lead Installation & Service Engineer
- National Quality Auditor
- Semi Skilled Maintenance Technician
- Service Technician - Security Systems
- Service Engineer Fire & Security Systems
- Service Manager (Fire & Security Industry)
- Commisioning Technician (Fire & Security Systems)
- Gas Engineer