IT Development Manager
Are you an IT Manager/IT Programme Manager looking to progress in your career? Are you interested in developing an expanding team of IT Developers? My client an IT Software Company is expanding in Cheshire and looking for somebody who is experienced in suggesting changes to improve systems and technology for the travel industry.
The core duty is to be responsible for the day to day management of the IT department and its staff, as well as coordinating & overseeing projects related to system development and working software solutions on time and ready to be delivered to external clients.
Also taking on other responsibilities that fall under the IT Department.
Other responsibilities include:
-Ensure both a full self-understanding and a team understanding of the systems being worked on, the requirements being requested and the infrastructure required to support these
-Deliver system changes and enhancements on time and in full working order
-Work to agreed timescales or deliver quality work and ensure the team deliver quality work within the timescales quoted
-Keep up to date with travel industry news, market intelligence and competitor activity to aid strategic input into client meetings and workshops
-Be able to conduct regular face to face meetings, as well as telephone and email communication to aid relationship building both with internal and external clients
-Deal with HR and performance issues with the team and in line with company HR policies and reviews
-Ensure all team members are willing and able to perform the tasks required and manage the recruitment of new and/or replacement members
-Recommend technology enhancements and changes which can add value to the business operations internally and to the effectiveness of the solutions provided to the external client
,A suitably experienced IT Manager/IT Programme Manager is required for this excellent position.
,The ideal candidate will have strong decision making skills, have a strong emphasis on team work / collaboration, high work standards and demonstrate motivation, reliability, strong problem solving skills and strong planning skills.
,The candidate should demonstration a high level of communication, integrity and initiative.
Excellent salary of £35,000 to £50,000 depending on experience plus company benefits.
This is a truly fabulous opportunity, working for an excellent, expanding travel technology company, for a suitably experienced IT professional.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV.
For any questions, please contact Gemma on 0161 9236120 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £35000 - £50000 per annum + Additional company benefits
- Location: Altrincham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0161 923 6120
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-13 14:08:00 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Customer Service Team Leader
- Travel Support Expert
- Business Travel - Reservations Team Leader
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- Sales Consultant - French Speaking
- Independent Retail Travel Consultant Wokingham
- Senior Latin America Sales & Product Specialist
- Product & Commerical Executive
- Retail Travel Branch Manager Somerset
- Full Stack ASP.Net Web Developer Reading
- Application Support Analyst - Travel Studio
- Senior Group and Tailor-Making Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager French Market - Inbound DMC
- Travel Accounts Assistant
- Account Executive
- Luxury Travel Consultant - French Speaking
- Worldwide Travel Consultant