Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant - Nights
Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant - Nights
Location: Besthorpe, Norfolk, NR17
Hours: Full Time - 42 hours - Night Shift
Do you have experience of working within the care industry, with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Social Care? Are you a person who likes to make a difference to their local communities with a caring and calm nature? Would you like to work for a company that will support you and your personal and career ambitions? Westward Healthcare are looking for a Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant to join our team in Besthorpe.
As a Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant, you will assist with the responsibility and accountability for the 24-hour management of our home.
You will ensure that all aspects of care and service delivery are focused on meeting the needs of the service users, in accordance with the principles of person centred planning.
You will be tasked with supporting the Team Leader with overall supervision, monitoring and day to day management of all staff within the policy/procedure framework of Westward Healthcare..
The Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant Role
* Assist the Team Leader to assess service user needs, with a Person Centred Framework and the Supporting People Initiative.
* Assist to facilitate and support the service users to integrate within their local community.
* Identifying training needs of other staff and coordinate training initiatives with the Operations Manager.
* Working with service users initiate and develop new ideas and methods regarding the quality of service delivery in conjunction with the Team Leader.
* Have a full understanding of Domiciliary Care Standards.
* Maintain a high standard of professional conduct and morale by encouraging and motivating staff morale by personal example, and appearance.
* Assist the Team Leader with the co-ordination, supervision and monitoring of staff work and practices
* Co-ordinate the arrangements of service user appointments
* Create homely, domestic and family environment by being responsible for the organisation and implementation of general household duties.
* Assist the Team Leader to organise regular (monthly) House meetings
* Assist the Team Leader for allocating correct level of leave to other staff within the home to meet the service requirements.
* Ensure that all staff are aware of and comply with the agreed policies and procedures
* Assist where applicable with the on-call rota, to provide managerial support to other homes in the area as arranged by the Team Leader/ Operations Manager.
* Certify and sign staff time sheets as required.
* Be responsible for the receipt of goods delivered, checking and reporting and discrepancy.
* Ensure all statistical and other reports are correctly completed and forwarded to Operations Manager.
How do we reward you?
In return for your hard work as our Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant, we offer competitive rates of pay of £9.15 per hour as well as excellent benefits, including:
* We understand the importance of a work/life balance
* We offer career development programmes for people looking for careers
* We provide daily lifestyle benefits e.g.
money off vouchers / cinema tickets
* We offer personal pension contributions
* You will be working for an award-winning provider of care and much much more!
About Westward Healthcare:
Westward Healthcare aims to be the biggest and best care provider in England.
We aim to not only offer our service users the highest level of care, we aim to offer an industry leading rehabilitation service that supports independent living.
If you have the compassion and experience to excel as a Senior Support Worker / Care Assistant, we want to hear from you! Click apply to register your interest.
Successful applicants will also need to complete and have a satisfactory DBS report before commencing the role.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Travel Consultant : Full time and Part Time
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic