Primary Teacher-British Independent International School, Egypt
A Primary Teacher is required in a British Independent International School in Alexandria, Egypt.
The school is part of COBIS (Council of British International Schools), meaning that you will be part of a very highly recognised school, enhancing and developing your career history and potential.
Unique relocation package for yourself and your dependents is provided, including rent free furnished quality accommodation within walking distance of the school in a very pleasant suburb of Alexandria (2 bedroom apartment for single teachers and 3 bedroom family accommodation for families), annual return flights to the UK, beginning and end-of-contract baggage allowance, two free school places for dependent children, free health insurance and tax free salary for yourself.
Everything is taken care of so you do not have to worry about any of it for any of your family.
Supportive staff, close parent/teacher relationships and highly motivated students.
You can focus your time and really understand each individual child, making your teaching and development of your class much easier.
Alexandria is beautiful.
With a beach close by, a very coastal city that takes 15 minutes to drive from one end to the other, you can be certain you'll be moving to a very attractive and social area.
, Minimum 2 years spent in one school
, Qualified Teacher Status / PGCE
, Experience teaching in a British Education System
For more details contact Amy Collard-Gentle +44 (0) 20 7940 2749 or send an updated version of your CV in word format to A.Collard-Gentle@nonstop-education.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100,000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the ‘right'
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Marketing Specialists for a Global role-Swiss
- Product communications manager -Switzerland
- UK Leading Contract Research Organisation needs a doctor
- Medical Advisor-Pharmaceuticals-N. W. England
- Profile marketing dans les dispositifs médicaux
- CSV Project Coordinator Freelancer - 12 months Project
- Head of Clinical Development BOOMING startup - Denmark
- Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations growing big pharma
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto / Crescita Completa
- Regulatory Manager Assistant / Milano
- SAS PROGRAMMER – WORK – LIFE BALANCE - FRANCE
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER - SAN MARINO
- Head of Data Science - Leading Fintech Company - CH
- Electro Mechanical Project Engineer - INNOVATION in Ideas
- Software Engineer- Asset Management- Enter the Finance Industry
- Senior Risk Auditor- Experienced in Modelling- Switzerland
- BIOSTATISTICIANS-SAS PROGRAMMERS/ADMINISTRATORS – CONTRACT
- Senior Safety Scientist - Growing Company
- SPECIALIZED RECRUITER - STATISTICS / PHARMACEUTICALS -GERMANY