Customer Data Co-ordinator
33425 - Customer Data Coordinator
My client is looking for an experienced Customer Data Coordinator who has the ability to liaise with customers in a highly professional manner ensuring all enquiries are handled and managed efficiently.
You will ensure that customer response times are met at all times.
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Salary: Up to £25,000
Hours: Monday to Friday
This is a 6 month contract!
- Manage all customer data enquiries in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage customer requests from start to final response
- Act as the first point of contact for all customers
- Ensure general customer enquiries are dealt with via telephone, email and web chat
- Ensure all activity is reported in line with company procedures
- Suggest processes and system enhancements as needed
- Must be a customer focused individual
- Ability to provide an outstanding level of Customer Service
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to pick up new systems easily
- Experience in dealing with legal or serious customer cases
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Key Account Manager
- Mortgage Underwriter
- Credit Controller- IMMEDIATE START
- Account Manager (German speaking)
- Customer Service Executive
- Client Success Advisor (European Language)
- Logistics Data Specialist
- Junior Account Manager
- Co-Manufacturing Analyst
- Inventory/Demand Planner
- Housing Property Services Manager
- Team Administration Assistant
- French speaking Service Desk
- Recruitment Administrator
- Executive Assistant / PA / EA
- Mechanical Engineer
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- HR and Internal Communications Coordinator
- Ticketing Agents