Locum Supervising Social Worker - IFA
Working as a Supervising Social Worker for a highly reputable Independent Fostering Agency, they can provide an excellent work life balance in a low pressurised environment.
Working with both the Children and Foster Carers, you will play a pivotal part in making sure the transition goes as seamlessly as possible.
The role will involve working with and training the Foster Carers as well as social work and supervision with the new family, report writing and other such standard duties of this role.
It offers a great work life balance as you can work from home the majority of the week, and only have to go to the office for a weekly meeting.
What are the requirements?
- 2 Years Post Qualifying Social Work experience
- HCPC Social Work registration
- Car driver with own vehicle
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience within an Independent Fostering Agency as a Supervising Social Worker
- Strong experience within the Fostering Sector
- Excellent report writing and reporting skills
- Enthusiastic Social Worker who excels working independently as well as part of a team
What do I get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, towns and national parks nearby and the option to work from home most of the week
- Highly competitive pay rates based on interview - negotiable
- Flexibility to work from home on occasions
- The potential to move into a permanent social worker position within the company
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a "friend" or "colleague" looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months
- Rate: Up to £28 per hour + negotiable dependent on experience
- Location: Hampshire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Charles Hunter Associates
- Tel: 0118 948 5555
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-13 14:52:05 -
- View all Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
More Jobs from Charles Hunter Associates
- Supervising Social Worker
- Supervising Social Worker
- Registered Care Manager
- Therapeutic Support Worker
- Head of Care Services Development - Homecare
- Registered Manager - Fostering
- Deputy Manager - Supported Living
- Service Manager - Supported Living
- Social Worker, Assessments
- Social Worker - Duty Team
- Area Manager (South) - Mental Health
- Area Manager - Mental Health
- Children's Therapeutic Support Worker
- Day Support Worker
- Senior Social Worker - Children's Locality Team
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant - June/September Start
- Team Manager - IFA
- Theraputic Support Worker
- Support Worker Childrens Home
- Care Home Team Leader