Chef de Partie - Straight Shifts - Morrocan Cuisine (refined)
WHO AND WHERE?
Job Title: Chef de Partie
Establishment: Award Winning Contemporary Restaurant
Average Covers: 180+ for dinner
Cuisine: modern European, with north African influences
Brigade: 20+ within main kitchen and pastry
Location: Mayfair (Central, Bakerloo, Victoria, Picadilly and Jubliee Lines)
Shifts: 5 straight shifts per week (3:00pm until close)
Last orders: 11:30pm
WHAT ARE THEY LOOKING FOR?
A competent and passionate Chef de Partie to work on a section determined after a working trial.
A competent chef de partie who can work well under pressure.
A good team player with a proven track record working within the same role.
The ideal chef de partie will need at least three years experience working in reputable restaurants/hotels.
A Jnr Sous Chef that is organised, calm and can work well within a large team.
Previous experience cooking Mediterranean or African cuisine would desirable for this role.
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Real chances of growth and career development.
THE CHANCE FOR A TALENTED CDP, TO DEVELOP INTO A MANAGEMENT ROLE.
The opportunity to work overtime.
Meals and uniform provided whilst on duty.
A calm and professional kitchen environment.
VERY LOW TURNOVER OF STAFF
HOW TO APPLY?
Send across a copy of your CV with your contact details enclosed.
One of our consultants will call you to discuss the position in more detail.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£25k per year
- Location: Oxford Circus, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: HC Solutions Ltd
- Contact: Sofia Correia
- Tel: 07496886605
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 58745
- Posted: 2018-03-13 15:12:22 -
- View all Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from HC Solutions Ltd
- Breakfast Chef - 5am until 2pm - up to Â£27,000
- Demi Chef - Fine Dining - Luxury Hotel
- Chef de Partie - AA Iconic Brasserie - London Bridge - 25,000 - 45 hours
- Breakfast Chef - CLOSED SUNDAYS - STARTING 6AM UNTIL 3PM
- Bartender - AA Restaurant - London Bridge - Â£420 per week after tax
- Demi Chef de Partie - 40hrs p/w - *Michelin Standards - 21,000
- Head Chef - Contemporary Driven Restaurant- 50,000
- Commis Pastry Chef - 40 hrs P/W - Private Members Club - 18,000
- Chef de Partie - Gastro Pub - NEW OPENING - Â£26,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Gastro Pub - Marylebone - Â£24,500
- Breakfast Chef - Kings Cross - Amazing Restaurant - 25,000
- Chef de Partie - All Day Dining British Restaurant - 50 hours - 25k
- Commis Chef - Modern All Day Dining Restaurant - Â£21,000
- Demi Chef de Partie - Contemporary Gastro Pub/Restaurant - Kings Cross - 22,000
- Demi Chef de Partie Pastry - Amazing Gastro Pub - Â£23,000 - N1
- Junior Sous Chef - British/European Cuisine - 28,000+
- Chef de Partie - 2AA Gastro Pub - 48 hours - 26,000
- Junior Sous Chef - 2AA Gastro Pub - 48 hours - 28,000
- Chef de Partie - Three AA - mod French/British - Tower Bridge
- Chef de Partie - OLD STREET/SHOREDITCH - ***Michelin Chef