MFL Teacher - 3 Days - Long Weekends
Nonstop education is working with an outstanding school in South East London, who are looking for a MFL teacher to join their team.
My client is a school based in the inner South London area and last year their attainment across the school was ranked in the 10% of schools in the country.
These results have come on the back of a combination of the efforts, combined with the talent and perseverance of their students; if successful; you will have the opportunity to add this impressive school to your portfolio and will undoubtedly increase opportunities for the future.
The role will involve working between Monday and Wednesday, meaning to have a long weekend every week, allowing you to make the most of the part time schedule, as opposed to something with a staggered work week.
It will initially be from April until the academic year, but offers the potential for an extension.
- Qualified teacher status
- Experience teaching French at KS3-5
- Experience teaching Spanish at KS3
Interviews are being booked now, so if you meet the requirements and want to be considered contact Waqas Zar at Nonstop Education on 0207 940 2749 or send me your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org .
If this doesn't sound like the opportunity for you but you are looking for a role within education, feel free to get in contact.
In addition to this, if you know anyone who would be suitable for this role, get in contact with their contact info and we will give you £200 in high-street vouchers if they are successfully placed.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Customer Success Manager-Prestigious Company-Flight to Paris
- Senior ProduktmanagerIn-Ausgezeichnetes Unternehmen-Frankfurt M
- Software Engineer in Quantitative Hedge Fund-Wachsende Firma-CH
- Business & Economics NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- USA based role, Sr RA Manager
- MFL NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Maths NQT, NE London, Progression Opportunities
- Regulatory Affairs - MEDEV- Producción - Crecimiento
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- Servicio técnico en diagnóstico por imágen
- Approved Mental Health Professional ‘AMHP’ – WAL
- Medical affairs Director- High Wycombe-Small teams
- Social Workers looking to Relocate to London
- R&D Specialist – Inkjet Inks
- Technical Sales Manager – Growing Agrochemical Company
- Quality Assurance Engineer / Health Robotics
- Social Worker - Referral and Assessment - CPD
- Senior Social Worker - CP Team - South London
- Pentaho/Mulesoft/Talend - Healthcare Data Management
- MSL Positionen in ganz Deutschland