Pharmacovigilance Scientist - Dublin- Growth Potential
Do you want a new varied role where you can centralise all your pharmacovigilance experience together and use it together in one job? How about living and working in the glorious city of Dublin?
My client is looking for an experienced PV Scientist to join their Pharmacovigilance department in Dublin and be able to to put all their experience and skills to good use while at the same time developing their career and ensuring that they expand their horizons for the future.
This varied role really will have you working with many aspects of PV from data collection, being subject matter expert in areas such as signals and aggregate reports, creating and updating of SOP's and RMP's and ensuring that associates receive training and that they can hit all agreed quality targets.
Having such a broad range of responsibilities ensures that you can really have all your PV skills up to scratch at all times and perhaps work on some that you are a little rusty on to ensure that for the future you have experience in so many different areas of the department you can really branch out into any area that you fancy in the future.
Being based in Dublin, a city know for its fantastic way of life and enjoyable environment you will be based just outside the city centre ensuring you get the best of both worlds, the city life as and when you want it and a bit of peace and quiet at the weekends!
The requirements for this role are as follows:
- Be the holder of a Life science/ Biological Degree
- Examples of experience working in broad areas of PV
- Safety Database Experience
- Experience writing and working with PSUR's, DSUR's, RMP's is desirable
If you believe you have what it takes and want the chance to evolve your skills within Pharamcovigilance, then send your most up to date CV to myself Greg Collins at G.Collins@nonstop-recruitment.com.
Please include in the subject line of the email 'Pharmacovigilance Scientist- Ireland.'
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Marketing Specialists for a Global role-Swiss
- Product communications manager -Switzerland
- UK Leading Contract Research Organisation needs a doctor
- Medical Advisor-Pharmaceuticals-N. W. England
- Profile marketing dans les dispositifs médicaux
- CSV Project Coordinator Freelancer - 12 months Project
- Head of Clinical Development BOOMING startup - Denmark
- Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations growing big pharma
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto / Crescita Completa
- Regulatory Manager Assistant / Milano
- SAS PROGRAMMER – WORK – LIFE BALANCE - FRANCE
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER - SAN MARINO
- Head of Data Science - Leading Fintech Company - CH
- Electro Mechanical Project Engineer - INNOVATION in Ideas
- Software Engineer- Asset Management- Enter the Finance Industry
- Senior Risk Auditor- Experienced in Modelling- Switzerland
- BIOSTATISTICIANS-SAS PROGRAMMERS/ADMINISTRATORS – CONTRACT
- Senior Safety Scientist - Growing Company
- SPECIALIZED RECRUITER - STATISTICS / PHARMACEUTICALS -GERMANY