Web Data Analyst - Lowestoft
Are you a driven, passionate Data Analyst? Are you striving to grow into a Data Scientist role? Love exploring data? Do you want to help grow our business? Leading specialist holiday company is seeking a Web Data Analyst to join their successful and growing team.
We need you!
Your role will improve business effectiveness by gathering and analysing customer and website data to surface data-driven insight which will help shape the strategy and product / service development.
If this is something that you are interested in and are experienced within this industry please do apply!!
, To perform data analysis of websites and online marketing campaigns.
, To improve business effectiveness by gathering and analysing customer and website data.
, To undertake data extraction, aggregation, and analysis of multiple data sources to give actionable insights to various business teams.
, To produce regular and ad hoc reports using analytical data generated by our websites and online marketing campaigns.
, To complete daily, weekly and monthly reports and dashboards to aid decisions for change and identifying business opportunities.
, To ensure that all of the data which is/can be generated by our websites and online marketing campaigns is properly captured using correct tagging and data layers.
, Integrity check data and tracking where necessary for accuracy.
, Use Google Analytics APIs to automate reporting providing real-time data to the business on demand.
, To be the web analytics 'subject matter expert' within the business and to ensure that web analytics best practices are being followed by the business.
, To provide web analytics training and support to business associates.
, 2 - 3 years' experience in a similar role
, Google Analytics and Google Data Studio experience is required
, Adobe Analytics experience is desirable
, Strong advanced Excel skills
, Adobe Target and BigQuery experience desirable
, Optimisation software experience is a plus
, A good understanding of online marketing, especially Search Engine Marketing
Competitive salary of £28k and extra company benefits including Private Health Care, Company Pension Scheme, Holiday Discounts and Free Travel Insurance to name a few.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV.
For further questions please contact Katy on 0121 450 9776, or email email@example.com
- Start: asap
- Rate: Up to £28000 per annum + private health care & Additional be
- Location: Lowestoft, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0121 450 9776
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-13 16:00:18 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Travel Customer Service Team Leader
- Travel Support Expert
- Business Travel - Reservations Team Leader
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Performance Marketing Manager
- Sales Consultant
- Luxury Tailor-Made Consultant Ski and Mediterranean
- Sales Consultant - French Speaking
- Independent Retail Travel Consultant Wokingham
- Senior Latin America Sales & Product Specialist
- Product & Commerical Executive
- Retail Travel Branch Manager Somerset
- Full Stack ASP.Net Web Developer Reading
- Application Support Analyst - Travel Studio
- Senior Group and Tailor-Making Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager French Market - Inbound DMC
- Travel Accounts Assistant
- Account Executive
- Luxury Travel Consultant - French Speaking
- Worldwide Travel Consultant