Are you an experienced Business Administrator looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an Business Administrator for our team in Pilsworth, working 37.5 hours a week.
In return for your hard work as our Business Administrator, we can offer a Competitive salary plus excellent benefits, including:
* A free helpline for health, legal or personal issues available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
* Free eye tests and prescription and safety eyewear where required.
* A contributory pension scheme - helping you plan for later in life.
* Childcare vouchers, payroll giving (charity donations from salary deducted before tax) and cycle to work schemes are all available through Viridor Extras,
* Discounts on local gym membership and some of the biggest retail brands
The ideal Business Administrator:
* Practical experience of financial management including P&L and inventory and relevant financial systems
* Strong ICT literacy including CMMS, Office and Finance.
* AAT level 2 and above
* Continual Professional Development in relevant field
* Full driving licence.
Business Administrator Responsibilities include:
* Provide full administrative support to the Powergen Operations Manager and Regional Operations team
* Assist the Powergen Operations Manager in the annual budget process.
* Assist in the fixed asset and stock audit process.
* Produce and distribute finance, operational & H&S KPI's.
* Administer employee training, grading and competency records.
* Attendance to monthly and quarterly meetings taking and distributing meeting minutes as directed.
* Administration of finance documentation and tasks, including new supplier forms, customer queries, invoices, credit notes, delivery notes, supplier accounts & electricity generation capture data.
* Maintain records and filing, in hard copy and/or electronic copy on the relevant departmental share drives.
Viridor is one of the UK's leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies.
Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at Viridor.
We are at the forefront of the UK's green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world's resources new life.
If you want to work within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable, click APPLY! You will be redirected to the company website to register and complete your application for the role Business Administrator
Closing Date: 2nd April 2018
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Travel Consultant : Full time and Part Time
- Retail / Catering Store Manager
- Assistant Shift Team Leader
- Warehouse Operative : Goods In
- Support Worker
- Customer Service Advisor : Part Time
- Account Manager
- Sales Coordinator
- Customer Service Assistant
- Telecoms Analyst
- Automotive Service Advisor : Job Share
- Stock Controller
- Centre and Community Benefits Officer
- Planned Preventative Maintenance Technician
- HGV Class 2 Driver
- Customer Experience Consultant : Housing Policy
- Home Energy Advisor
- Barista / Retail Sales Assistant
- Vehicle Technician / Mechanic