History Teacher - Easter - Enfield
NonStop Education is looking for a History Teacher available from Easter to start on a full time basis teaching Key stage 3, 4 & 5.
Thanks to the modern, bright classrooms and equipment staff turnover has remained low which has helped to create an excellent team ethos and environment.
This inclusive, vibrant team is one of the best things about this school, offering excellent support and development for a successful NQT.
With a Easter start in mind, you can expect a quick turn around with your application and therefore secure a long term contract role in the coming weeks.
Information about the school
- Well established Humanities Department
- Part of a large Academy Trust
- Fantastic CPD opportunities for all staff members
The ideal candidate should:
- Have a recognised Teaching Qualification (NQT / QTS / BEd)
- Be able to teach at least Key Stage 3 & 4 (Key Stage 5 preferable)
- Have a proven track record of consistently adding value
- Have the right to work within the UK
For more information, call Dan Moran at NonStop Education on 020 7940 2749 for a confidential conversation or please send your up to date CV in word format to D.Moran@nonstop-recruitment.com
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment company renowned throughout the education sector for its professionalism, unrivalled industry knowledge and commitment to providing the best possible service.
With a 190% growth in 2015 and a database of over 100.000 candidates, we are one of the fastest growing companies within the Education sector, being also the only education recruitment agency to house a Quality Assurance team ensuring a swift and effective process to place the 'right' people in the 'right' organisations.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Medical Marketing Specialists for a Global role-Swiss
- Product communications manager -Switzerland
- UK Leading Contract Research Organisation needs a doctor
- Medical Advisor-Pharmaceuticals-N. W. England
- Profile marketing dans les dispositifs médicaux
- CSV Project Coordinator Freelancer - 12 months Project
- Head of Clinical Development BOOMING startup - Denmark
- Senior Director, Global Clinical Operations growing big pharma
- Junior Regulatory Affairs / Veneto / Crescita Completa
- Regulatory Manager Assistant / Milano
- SAS PROGRAMMER – WORK – LIFE BALANCE - FRANCE
- PV Physician Opportunities - Scotland Opportunities
- CUSTOMER QUALITY ENGINEER - SAN MARINO
- Head of Data Science - Leading Fintech Company - CH
- Electro Mechanical Project Engineer - INNOVATION in Ideas
- Software Engineer- Asset Management- Enter the Finance Industry
- Senior Risk Auditor- Experienced in Modelling- Switzerland
- BIOSTATISTICIANS-SAS PROGRAMMERS/ADMINISTRATORS – CONTRACT
- Senior Safety Scientist - Growing Company
- SPECIALIZED RECRUITER - STATISTICS / PHARMACEUTICALS -GERMANY