Civilian Investigator - Modern Slavery & Kidnap
Service Care Solutions are looking for a Civilian Investigator to cover a major contract in the London area.
To receive and review all NRM (National Referral Mechanism) forms.
Each of these forms represent a person who is claiming to be a victim of trafficking or modern day slavery offences.
NRM forms are completed by various referring agencies but are all filtered through the NCA.
This role will involve the reviewing of all NRM forms and completing a Crime report for the offence.
Those suitable for the role should have a knowledge and be able to use CRIS and other police intelligence systems.
This is a Civilian Investigator (ex-officer) role, meaning that candidates must have worked directly for a UK based police force in order to be considered.
The day to day responsibilities will involve all aspects of criminal investigation, including CCTV recovery and viewing, crime scene assessment and submission of forensic exhibits for analysis, telephone enquiries and analysis, and witness statement taking.
A full driving licence would also be essential.
Staff will report directly to a Detective Sergeant who will assign tasks.
To be considered for this position, applicants must have experience in the following:
- Investigative experience whilst working for a UK based Police Force
- Be trained to at least PIP Level 1 (Interviewing)
- Experience of working as a Detective (Constable or Sergeant)
- Knowledge of and be able to use CRIS
If you are interested, please ring Martin Cookson on 01772 208962
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 6 months +
- Rate: £15.88 - £19.67 per hour
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 208962
- Fax: 01772 471473
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-03-19 16:35:42 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Speech and Language Therapist
- Night Care Worker
- Experienced Adults Social Worker
- Retirement Living Assistant - Kettering
- Retirement Living Assistant - Knowsley
- Building Surveyor
- Prison Nurse
- IT Helpdesk Analyst
- Prison Nurse
- Looked After Children - Team Manager
- Waking Night Residential Support Worker - Horsham, West Sussex
- Childrens Social Worker - Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Children With Disabilities Social Worker Woking, Surrey
- Social Worker Looked After Children's (LAC) Team
- QSW Contact, Assesment & Intervention Team Horsham, West Sussex
- Family Support Work - Horsham, West Sussex
- Care Co-Ordinator Surrey
- Assessment and Intervention Social Worker
- SQSW Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE) Leatherhead, Surrey