Channel Marketing Executive
This is an opportunity to work for a major player in the Music technology sector where you will be responsible for delivering channel communications, partner enablement tools, and partner marketing campaigns with the focus on delivering revenue and profitable growth through our distribution network.
Planning and executing their pan-EMEA and in country channel marketing strategy covering retail display, promotions, dealer communications and Point Of Sale as an integrated part of the marketing plan.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Previous and proven channel marketing experience is essential within EMEA setting.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (preferably in a marketing discipline).
- Experience of directly managing external and internal customers and stakeholders including working closely with agencies is essential.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal establishing excellent working relationships across multiple territories and cultures.
- Must be numerate and commercially astute including budget management skills.
- Highly motivated with excellent organisational skills as well as the ability to generate new ideas, and to influence others.
- Ability to adapt to retail best practices to channel marketing strategy.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Packages.
- Strong project management with the ability to work to tight deadlines and to be able to demonstrate excellent time management skills.
- Interest in music and or/technology is useful as well as the ability to speak another language.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- HR and Internal Communications Coordinator
- Ticketing Agents
- HR Administrator - Japanese Speaking
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service - PRINT
- Personal Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Marketing Coordinator
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Account Executive
- Inventory/Demand Planning Analyst
- Assistant Accountant (temporary)
- Accounts Payable Executive (Temporary)
- Field Support Engineer
- Account Manager
- Finance Analyst (European Region)
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller (Maternity Cover)