PPI CLAIMS INVESTIGATOR
PPI CLAIMS INVESTIGATOR
6 MONTH CONTRACT
£165 PER DAY
PPI RELATED SERVICES AND REGULATION EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
NO COLD CALLING
STAFF INCENTIVES, IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AND START DATES
We are supporting our client with the search for professional PPI Claims Investigator to work on a 6 Month Contract earning £165 per day, working Mon - Fri 09:00 - 17:00
You will collate all information needed and update / amend all documentation accordingly, ensuring a smooth conversation and ensuring the customer is satisfied and fully understands the process and next steps of their claim.
This is a great contact centre environment that you wouldn't expect anywhere else, there's NO COLD CALLING, its relaxed and well laid out, you can interact easily with your colleagues and team leaders.
It is a fun place to work, which contrasts the responsible nature of the job, and there is always something going on to make the KPIs and targets fun too.
We are looking for strong candidates who have worked in a fast paced, high level, complex role, preferably delivering excellent customer service in a contact centre environment, the ability to multitask is paramount.
You will need great attention to detail and ideally would have had some experience working within the a PPI, MOJ or FCA regulated environment which is an essential requirement for this role.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in a fast paced high level customer service role
- Experience of working within Financial Services
- Good knowledge and experience in the PPI complaints handling process.
- Recent working experience with PPI related services and regulation, ideally working in line with the Financial Ombudsman Services and their regulations
- Demonstrate great working ability to review, analyse and investigate PPI complaints across various products including (but not limited to) Loans, Credit Cards, Mortgages
- Current and up to date experience in the PPI complaints handling process - with a minimum of 12 months experience working in a similar environment with a Lender or other CMC
- Do you have full end to end Case Handling or Complaint Handling experience within financial services?
- Can you communicate both verbally and in writing to the highest level?
- Have you investigated claims within a regulated environment whilst working towards daily targets?
- Excellent Customer Service and negotiation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to process high volumes with a high level of accuracy
- Professional approach and ability to achieve targets.
- Works towards first time resolution on every call
- Efficiently manage and be in control of the call
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to achieve required quality standards
- The ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously, with strong customer contact skills essential.
APPLY NOW FOR AN IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW AND START DATE
Easily commutable from - Old Trafford, Stretford, Salford Quays, Manchester, Greater Manchester, Trafford, Hale, Altrincham, Cheshire, Sale, Wythenshawe
More Jobs from GetRecruited UK Ltd
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Motor Claims Handler ( PI)
- GRADUATE BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
- Business Development Manager
- GRADUATE ANALYST
- Telesales Executive
- LOANS ADVISOR
- Sales and Marketing Executive
- Sales Administrator
- PPI CLAIMS INVESTIGATOR
- Recruitment Administrator
- Media/Digital Account Manager
- Sales Manager - Consumer Events
- Media Sales Executive
- Sales Executive
- Internal Sales Executive
- Accounts Assistant
- Digital Marketing Executive
- LEGAL/ LAW GRADUATE