Digital Marketing Executive
We are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity for market leading client.
They are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join their successful team in Ruislip.
This person will be supporting the team with their digital and content marketing across a wide range of products.
The successful candidate must have experience with digital/social media marketing and ideally will have experience in a similar role.
Interviews will be taking place asap!
- Whether launching new products or running campaigns, the digital content marketing activity covers websites, apps, email, social, video (in-house studio) and digital advertising.
- This role is to support the execution, approvals and timely publishing of all this great content by liaising with key stakeholders and suppliers.
- As a hub for all the communication you'll be experienced in the project management side of marketing to work productively
- A key channel for digital content is of course Social Media.
- Keeping an overview of the output being generated by our culture content creators to help give approvals and input
Key Skills Required
- You'll be a confident clear communicator with experience working with marketing agencies
- A good level of written English is desirable to offer creative solutions to turning technical product information into engaging optimised words / content that will resonate with our target audience.
- Prior digital marketing experience
- A secondary European language is desirable but not compulsory.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- German Speaking Customer Service Administrator
- HR and Internal Communications Coordinator
- Ticketing Agents
- HR Administrator - Japanese Speaking
- Personal Assistant
- Customer Service - PRINT
- Personal Assistant
- Accounts Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Marketing Coordinator
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Account Executive
- Inventory/Demand Planning Analyst
- Assistant Accountant (temporary)
- Accounts Payable Executive (Temporary)
- Field Support Engineer
- Account Manager
- Finance Analyst (European Region)
- Business Development Executive
- Financial Controller (Maternity Cover)