International Recruitment Specialist - Luton,UK
UK & Multilingual
Location: Luton, United Kingdom
Kick start your career at Concentrix today!
Are you a tenacious recruiter who is always striving to exceed your goals? Do you want to work in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same?
We are looking for an experienced International Recruitment Specialist to provide a professional service to all Concentrix clients, to work in partnership with external and internal stakeholders to provide specialist advice and solutions that support the delivery of the business objectives.
This role requires you to work in a target-oriented manner where you are able to take ownership and think on your feet! The right person will be passionate about a career in recruitment and motivated by achieving ambitious hiring goals.
- Responsibility for the full recruitment lifecycle of both UK and multilingual roles, from advertising, pre-selection, competency based interviewing and assessments;
- Pro-actively sourcing candidates from a variety of different platforms;
- Nurturing and growing our UK and international sourcing network;
- Organising relocation for international candidates;
- Meeting monthly recruitment KPIs;
- Gathering and analysing information relative to external market and key competitors;
- Achieving positive cost efficiency and adding overall long-term value to the business;
- Involvement in generic optimization processes
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 1-year previous experience in recruitment environment, preferably international;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- High level of customer focus with at least 6 months working in a customer-centric environment;
- Proven sales experience is a strong advantage;
- Knowledge of employment legislation and best practices in R&S are a plus;
- Proven ability to multitask, plan and prioritise workload to ensure targets and deadlines are met;
- Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative;
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targets;
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic and changing environment;
- Ability and initiative to recognise potential business improvement initiatives;
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Fluency in other EU languages
- Modern, dynamic & multicultural working environment;
- Stable position with permanent working contract;
- Competitive bonus incentive plan;
- Global career progression & development opportunities;
- Exclusive corporate discounts and savings;
- Pension scheme;
- Complete relocation support (if required);
- Health & eye care support, child care vouchers and much more!
Based on 40 hours per week, the schedule will cover 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
Flexibility may occasionally be required outside of these hours to accommodate the centres Operational hours and demand.
Concentrix reserve the right to shortlist based on desirable criteria if necessary.
All offers are subject to a successful Complete Background Screening process.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.
Concentrix is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
More Jobs from concentrix
- Swedish Customer Support - Live & Work in Scotland!
- Finnish Customer Support - Live & Work in Scotland!
- Danish Customer Support - Live & Work in Scotland!
- Norwegian Customer Support - Live & Work in Scotland!
- Francophone spécialisé en ventes techniques - Belfast,UK
- German Speaking Technical Sales Specialist - Belfast,UK
- German Speaking B2B Sales Advisor
- Service Client francophone (Automobile) - Luton,UK
- Assistance francophone sur les réseaux sociaux (Primark)
- French Speaking Social Media Customer Support
- Nederlandse Klantenservice (Automobiel)
- Customer Service (Automotive)
- French Customer Service (Automotive)
- Nederlandstalig Ondersteuning – Woon en Werk in Belfast!
- IT Application Support – 1st/2nd Line
- German Speaking Customer Support – Live & Work in Scotland!
- Consultant francophone en vente et service (GoDaddy)
- French Customer Service (Automotive)
- French Speaking Customer Service
- Finnish Customer Support - Confectionery Brand