Clinical Psychologists - fascinating caseload!
Are you a recently qualified Clinical Psychologist looking for a fascinating caseload that ensures every day is different?
My client is dedicated to supporting young men aged 15-18 with forensic histories, complex cases and learning disabilities.
This means you'll be able to work with a specific population with challenging cases that will help you progress your career in an area of particular interest.
They are seeking an enthusiastic and energetic psychologist to join their expanding team. You'll be highly valued for your input and also enjoy a balance of team work and autonomy.
This is initally a full-time locum post with the possibility of moving to permanent, giving you the flexibility in the short-term and stability in the long-term.
To take advantage of this new opportunity, you'll need:
- a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (HCPC registered)
- proven experience working with young people (CAMHS and/or forensic settings desirable)
- enhanced DBS (I can assist you with this)
Apply now by calling Helen McKissick on 0207 940 2749 ext 3415 or sending in your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact Helen to find out about other interesting opportunities in your area!
NonStop Recruitment is an award-winning, rapidly-expanding specialist recruitment company with offices across Europe, covering multiple sectors.
We aim to put the right people into the right positions while adhering to our ethos of ethical recruiting while personally tailoring client and candidate journeys to successful and satisfactory outcomes.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- ISF - BARI/SALERNO/COSENZA - FATTURATO ESISTENTE
- Head of Blockchain Product Management and BD
- Quality Engineer / Prodotti ad alto contenuto tecnologico
- Head of Data Science – Crowd Intelligence!
- Work In The Heart Of Crypto-Valley As A Software Engineer
- Clinical Trials Patient Recruiter – Great Work Environment
- Blockchain Head of Business Development (Switzerland)
- Regulatory Manager – BfArM/MRP/DCP – Kleine Firma
- Regulatory Affairs – Wide OTC Product Range – Prague
- Full Stack Developer - High Tech Med Dev products - Austria
- Qualified Person (QP) - Family owned company
- Qualified Person (QP) - Diverse Product Range
- Quality Specialist – Work with biologics!
- Beverage Application Technologist: Flavours & Compounds
- Admin Specialist-Contract-£10 per hour
- Management & Coaching - Automotive Belgium
- Locum QSW > R&A > Telephone Interviews Now
- QSW - CWD - Excellent Support
- QA Validation Specialist– New State of the Art Facility
- HPLC Sales Consultant – Small Company – Denmark