As a Watchlist Intelligence Analyst, you will receive, triage, review, and process terrorist information/nominations from diverse USG agencies; analyze terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies; make recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process; develop, maintain, and implement a daily review program to ensure data integrity of nominations; deliver written assessment on quality issues and recommended improvements to productivity and mission effectiveness.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience
- 1+ years experience working related intelligence experience to include HUMINT and watchlisting
- Experience analyzing intelligence reports and cables
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and other Intelligence Community Databases
- Active TS/SCI with POLY clearance required
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Incident Manager - IT Service Management/ITIL
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist
- Senior .Net Developer
- Information Systems Security Representative
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Cyber Security Business Analyst
- PKI Security Engineer