Technical Support Engineer - Chief Petty/Warrant Officers
Working with defence OEMs such as MOD/BAE Systems you'll be involved in the specification through to implementation of the equipment and systems.
You'll work with the customer to understand the requirements and user specification and work with the technical engineers within the internal teams to flow down delivery requirements.
You'll manage the relationship with the customer and operators and ensure on time delivery.
A leading defence and marine organisation, this company offer on the job training and development within an SME environment.
You'll be hands on from day 1 whilst working with Senior Engineers to gain product and process knowledge.
Working with key customers worldwide, you'll have the chance to work on key and critical projects end - end.
Please click apply and send your CV for review, or call 0161 905 8714
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Project Engineer
- Service Manager
- Infrastructure Technician
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Global Mobility Consultant - Zurich - In-house Role
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Global Vice President / VP Talent Management - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility Consultant - In-house Role - Birmingham
- Global Mobility Operations Manager - San Francisco East Bay
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore
- Global Mobility Manager - Bremen, Germany - In-house Role
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- Immigration Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Commercial Lawyer / Solicitor - London