Senior Configuration Analyst TS.SCI Required
Contract: I2TS 3
Position: Sr Analyst, Configuration - Configuration Manager/Specialist (L3)
Location: Charlottesville, VA
GDIT is seeking candidates to support the US Army Intelligence and Security Command (INSCOM).
Under the I2TS 3 task order, INSCOM ensures reliable, uninterrupted availability of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, and Information Management (C4IM) including: networks, hardware, software, engineering, and specialized tools at the point of customer need to support INSCOM's mission.
INSCOM and its MSCs provide the enabling layer to connect the Army and its tactical formations to defense and national intelligence agencies via tactical networks.
The ability to provide mission critical intelligence is dependent on the successful use of its information technology (IT) networks worldwide.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
An I2TS 3 Configuration Manager/Specialist:
- Is responsible for configuration management (CM) of developmental and operational systems
- Identifies configuration items, implements change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits
- Works on teams to create and maintain software, hardware, and documentation configuration baselines (development, test, production, etc.)
- Develops or modifies CM plans, policies, and procedures tailored to the complexity and scope of the developmental or operational system
- Implements CM discipline for the entire life cycle of systems from initial requirements/capabilities baselines to system end-of-life
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software, licenses, media, and other IT assets
- Ensures that all changes to the baselines go through appropriate change boards
- Tracks all problems and changes in product documents/software and reports changes, controls standard operating procedures and current configurations
- Uses or recommends automated CM tools to implement CM policies and procedures
- Manages, maintains and develops CM environment for hardware and software product build, staging, testing and integration.
- Works independently and defines and implement hardware and software configuration management processes and procedures, such as creating product build scripts and procedures, and integrate those scripts with the hardware and software build process.
- Ensures version control processes, policies and procedures are followed on hardware and software development projects.
Desirable Skills / Experience:
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment is highly desirable
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with a strong customer service focus and ability to work well as part of a team
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively including attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in configuration management support
- Comprehensive knowledge of and familiarity with configuration management software applications
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- TS/SCI required
Candidates must be willing and able to attain a CI Polygraph for certain positions as determined by the contract
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e.
IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e.
plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- High School diploma/GED with 10-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 8-years of experience, Bachelor's degree with 6-years of experience, or Master's degree with 4-years of experience
4-10 years of related configuration management experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Incident Manager - IT Service Management/ITIL
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist
- Senior .Net Developer
- Information Systems Security Representative
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Cyber Security Business Analyst
- PKI Security Engineer