Our client is currently recruiting DMS Consultant based in Enfield.
The role involves high-level technical consultancy, implementation, training and support of the company’s document management solutions (DMS) and services.
These solutions include BlueCielo Meridian and M-Files as well as Autodesk solutions.
The role requires deep technical knowledge of certain key products and services which may be nominated by the Head of Data Management Solutions from time to time.
As well as working with external clients, the role necessitates working with internal contacts in order to deliver solutions based on best practice within the AEC industry.
The main objective of the role is to provide high-level DMS technical expertise, consultancy and implementation services to new and existing user of M-Files. As such the role is customer facing and you will be required to meet with customers to gather their requirements and record them in a formal User Requirements Specification (URS) and then translate that into a written and formal Functional Design Specification (FDS) before configuring the product or service to meet the customer’s specification and providing training and hand-holding as requested.
Duties & Responsibilities:
To develop, promote and deliver the range of high level professional technical consultancy services that are provided by the companies Data Management Solutions department related to the nominated products and services.
● Providing high-level pre-sales and post-sales technical consultancy to enable and encourage the adoption of M-Files and the companies customisation of it.
● Working with other teams and staff members to develop implementation strategies and processes for the adoption of the nominated application(s) within live projects
● Providing pre-sales technical consultancy such as live demonstrations, recorded presentations, white papers and marketing content to assist with the promotion and sales of the nominated application(s)
● Installation, configuration, testing and training of their own DOCS product which is based on M-Files
● Consulting with customers and authoring of URS and FDS documents
● Data migration using both commercial tools and your own scripts
● You will need to be a good judge of how long implementation tasks will take and will continually improve your estimating skills
● Maintaining your knowledge of the DMS, CAD and BIM tools that they offer to customers
● Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of working practices that impact the AEC industry such as PAS:1192
● Creation of user documentation and user training videos
● Provision of 3rd-line technical support and escalated customer support requests logged by the support department
● Any other activities that may be deemed necessary from time to time to ensure the future effectiveness and profitability of the Data Management Solutions department\
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
● Ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
You will be polite, willing to listen and courteous
● You will have an open and friendly demeanour with both staff and customers and be able to maintain it when you are stressed or unable to help
● Excellent time management and Ability to work effectively as part of a team or independently
● Able to express your views or disagreement and still be friends
● Organised and able to prioritise the best outcome
● Responsible and professional attitude with a strong ownership of your work and attention to detail
● Reliable and consistent
● Proactive, outgoing and confident
● Ability to learn quickly and keen to learn
● Keen to help and quick to ask for help when needed
● They specifically seek someone with experience delivering M-Files implementations that address general office workflows and integrations with customers’ financial and HR systems.
They would, however, consider strong candidates that are familiar with other ECM systems
● Basic knowledge of sales and business processes
● Ability to work confidently in a customer facing pre-sales environment
● Ability to impart technical and product knowledge to colleagues and customer prospects at both a basic and high level
● Ability to work to deadlines
● Database experience with one or more of the following MS SQL, SQL Express, MS Access, Firebird
● Experience in data migration and data processing
● Confident in use of MS Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
● An understanding of AEC processes and terminology would be beneficial
● Experience in delivering technical customer support
● Previous employment in a same or similar role
● Car driver (must hold a valid UK driving licence)
● It is anticipated that most customer visits will be in London and the South East, however, travel to other parts of the UK will be required and some overseas travel may be necessary too.
They are consequently seeking someone who is based near London.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per Annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from OurTeam Ltd
- Project Worker - Shropshire
- Support Worker - Wellington
- Support Worker - Taunton
- Support Worker - Bristol
- Support Worker - Stowmarket
- Barista - London
- Landscape Labourer
- Service Manager - Rochdale
- Business Process Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Deputy Manager - Prestwich
- Service Manager - Rochdale
- Area Manager (Central Scotland)
- Area Manager (Home Counties)
- Area Manager (Essex and London)
- Area Manager (South Birmingham)
- Area Manager (Bristol and the South West)
- Home Manager - Selby
- Support Worker - Wembley
- Support Worker Male - Derby