The main focus of the department is the development and configuration of document management systems (DMS) including BlueCielo’s Meridian product and M-Files.
They provide their own custom applications and tools on top of these systems and in particular custom software in Autodesk’s Revit and AutoCAD.
In addition, they are occasionally requested to create bespoke applications for mobile phones & tablets or browser-based applications.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Development of their own DOCS product which is based on M-Files plus provision of general software development skills as required by the business
● Creation of file conversion and data management tools for the construction industry
● You will need to be a good judge of how long development tasks will take and will continually improve your estimating skills
● Maintaining your knowledge of the DMS, CAD and BIM tools that they offer to customers
● Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of software development tools and methods
● Maintenance and enhancement of the existing applications that the department provides
● Provision of 3rd-line technical support and escalated customer support requests logged by the support department
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
● Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and customers, both verbally and in writing.
You will be polite, willing to listen and courteous.
● You will have an open and friendly demeanour with both staff and customers and be able to maintain it when you are stressed or unable to help
● Able to express your views or disagreement and still be friends
● Organised and able to prioritise the best outcome
● Responsible and professional attitude with a strong ownership of your work and attention to detail
● Reliable and consistent
● Proactive, outgoing and confident
● Ability to learn quickly and keen to learn
● Keen to help and quick to ask for help when needed
● Visual Studio 2010 or greater.
● VB.NET and/or C#
● Database experience e.g.
MS SQL, SQL Compact, SQLite
● Experience developing bespoke desktop and web-based applications
● Confident in use of MS Office applications including Excel, Word and Outlook
● Development on mobile platforms
● Experience in data migration and data processing
● Some experience of developing with document management systems such as M-Files, BlueCielo’s Meridian, Documentum or others
● An understanding of AEC processes and terminology
● Experience in developing applications on top of CAD/BIM products e.g.
● Ideally educated to degree level
● Some UK travel may be required
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per Annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to email@example.com
More Jobs from OurTeam Ltd
- Project Worker - Shropshire
- Support Worker - Wellington
- Support Worker - Taunton
- Support Worker - Bristol
- Support Worker - Stowmarket
- Barista - London
- Landscape Labourer
- Service Manager - Rochdale
- Business Process Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Deputy Manager - Prestwich
- Service Manager - Rochdale
- Area Manager (Central Scotland)
- Area Manager (Home Counties)
- Area Manager (Essex and London)
- Area Manager (South Birmingham)
- Area Manager (Bristol and the South West)
- Home Manager - Selby
- Support Worker - Wembley
- Support Worker Male - Derby