Our client is currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant in Watford.
● Salary - c25k, but flexible depending on experience and potential
● Uncapped commission structure with a low threshold
● Market leading benefits package, including gym membership and flexible working hours.
● First class career progression & support for ongoing development
● Vibrant, modern out of town working environment with great facilities including cafe’s, courtyards, gym, golf nets.
● They are a well-funded recruitment business with big ambition.
● They are specialists in their chosen sectors.
● They place great emphasis on the highest levels of employee/candidate engagement & welfare.
● Hiring organisations & job seekers are deemed “clients” in equal measure.
● They are insightful - informing & collaborating with clients on the dynamics of the employment landscape and how it affects them in the short, medium and long-term.
● They are direct in approach - challenging the status quo to achieve the best results for all stakeholders.
● They are technology-enabled - embracing innovative technology in recruitment, selection and employee engagement practices.
● They see relationships as a key differentiator - establishing an earned status as a trusted advisor to all stakeholders.
● 360-degree Recruitment Consultant, specialising in placing individuals into permanent roles.
● Driving new business sales & maximising opportunities for building and developing long-term relationships based on great service and giving the best advice.
● Establishing the position of a market specialist & trusted advisor through deep sector knowledge and a straightforward approach.
● They are a new business with driven individuals but believe a collaborative and collective approach often drives the best results, so there is likely to be some other stuff they need to do together to shape a great world of work.
● They are looking for “the spark”
● Bright and creative minds that are committed to doing a great job in a straightforward way.
● You will have 1-5 years experience and will have begun to carve your niche in a professional recruitment market.
● You will have a passion for people and personal development.
● Self-confident & hungry for success, you will have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
● You will be a driven self-starter, but appreciate that a collaborative and collection team focus can often drive the best results.
Salary: £25,000 - £65,000 Per Annum.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from OurTeam Ltd
- Project Worker - Shropshire
- Support Worker - Wellington
- Support Worker - Taunton
- Support Worker - Bristol
- Support Worker - Stowmarket
- Barista - London
- Landscape Labourer
- Service Manager - Rochdale
- Business Process Developer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Deputy Manager - Prestwich
- Service Manager - Rochdale
- Area Manager (Central Scotland)
- Area Manager (Home Counties)
- Area Manager (Essex and London)
- Area Manager (South Birmingham)
- Area Manager (Bristol and the South West)
- Home Manager - Selby
- Support Worker - Wembley
- Support Worker Male - Derby