Systems Integration Test Engineer
This leading defence organisation is looking for a number of Systems Integration and Test Engineers to join their team near Bristol on an initial 6-month contract (possibility of extension), to work on the next generation of tactical communication systems.
As a Systems Integration and Test Engineer, you'll be;
- Providing technical support to testing and acceptance activities.
- Assessing current and potential suppliers products against architectural principals.
- Planning and executing openness testing to ensure vendor independence
- Providing technical support to Systems Integration events.
- Understanding of validation and testing methodologies and tools.
To be successful as the role of Systems Integration and Test Engineer, you'll be required to have the following skills;
- Understanding of model-based systems engineering
- Experience with ITEAP
- Understanding of validation and testing methodologies and tools
- Experience designing System Integration events
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people.
With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world-renowned reputation.
Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure.
Furthermore, there's the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
If you are interested in the role of Systems Integration and Test Engineer, please send your CV to Kirsty Brierley via the apply button!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
More Jobs from JAM Recruitment Ltd
- Project Engineer
- Service Manager
- Infrastructure Technician
- Senior Civil Engineer
- Electrical Test Engineer
- Global Mobility Consultant - Zurich - In-house Role
- Global Mobility & Tax Manager - Birmingham - Inhouse Role
- Immigration & Relocation Specialist - Munich
- Global Mobility / Relocation Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Global Vice President / VP Talent Management - Tampa, Florida
- Global Mobility Consultant - In-house Role - Birmingham
- Global Mobility Operations Manager - San Francisco East Bay
- Global Mobility / Compensation Analyst - Singapore
- Global Mobility Manager - Bremen, Germany - In-house Role
- Global Mobility / Tax Manager - Vienna, Austria
- Global Mobility Consultant - Hertfordshire - In-house Role
- Immigration Consultant - Frankfurt, Germany
- Commercial Lawyer / Solicitor - London