All Source Intelligence Analyst
All Source Analyst shall as a part of an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of USFOR-A, Security Force Assistance Brigades (SFAB) and Special Operations Joint Task Forces (SOJTF) supporting the CJ2 staffs' analytical requirements.
- Analysis, reporting, and database management and dissemination of IED and C-IED mission analysis briefings and annexes;
- High Value Individual targeting products;
- IED threat network nodal analysis;
- All-source exploitation of documents and media from operations and detainees;
- Researching, developing, presenting and publishing all-source intelligence products at the tactical and operational level;
- Providing input to multiple Government requirements and objectives;
- Assisting with the analysis and production of various intelligence products specifically focused on Threat Awareness, Force Protection, and Indications and Warnings (I&W), CIED, COIN, and targeting, while supplying analytical support for senior Military leaders;
- Attending meetings and conducting comprehensive research on complex topics independently or as a part of a larger analytical effort focusing on current events and long-term trends that could impact the supported unit's mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- All-Source Intelligence Analyst requires a minimum of: 5 years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies, with operational level experience preferred.
- Experience in either IED/C-IED, CT, Afghanistan, South West Asia regional issues and All-Source or political/military analysis preferred;
- College degree (Associate's or Bachelor's) or equivalent mid-level military enlisted or company grade officer experience;
- Proficiency in utilizing basic intelligence computer applications and intelligence related automation to support analytical efforts and product development, including MS Office Product Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word);
- Strong research and writing skills and capability to effectively operate as a member of a strategic level analytical team in the accomplishment of intelligence products and assessments;
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#ISDCJ #DPOST #SC3
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Incident Manager - IT Service Management/ITIL
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist
- Senior .Net Developer
- Information Systems Security Representative
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Cyber Security Business Analyst
- PKI Security Engineer