The Collection Manager shall function as a part of an intelligence analytical team of military and/or DoD civilian analysts in support of USFOR-A, SOJTF and SFAB J2 staffs' collection and planning requirements.
- Coordinating all Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) collection requirements and ensure all intelligence data is properly disseminated within the supported commands/organizations;
- Developing, maintaining, and updating collection plans based on the supported Commander's Priority Intelligence Requirements prioritized in support of counter terrorism, C-IED, COIN, and the Commander's specific targets;
- Monitoring a wide range of available organic and non-organic (organic sensors are assigned/attached to the supported command/organization; non-organic belong to other commands/organizations) collection systems for new nominated requirements, then validates and distributes them as required, and;
- Preparing ISR assessment metrics of IMINT, SIGINT and HUMINT products to gauge the effectiveness of collection operations;
- Interfacing with higher, lateral and subordinate commands/organizations' Collection and Requirements Managers including entities within ANSF/GIRoA to answer intelligence related RFIs and de-conflict or or collaborate on AOR requirements and reporting;
- Conducting presentations and briefings as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical or military discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work/military experience.
- 3 years collection management operational experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required.
Background in National, DoD and Service collection platform capabilities, collection management planning, synchronization, execution and assessment preferred;
- Thorough understanding of National, DoD and Service collection techniques, capabilities, and applications.
Knowledge of communication and dissemination architectures is desired.
Previous coalition/Joint assignments are preferred;
- Proficiency in utilizing multiple sensors from the intelligence disciplines (SIGINT, HUMINT, GEOINT, CI, MASINT) to collect intelligence.
Candidates with tactical ground and air sensor operations and management experience are preferred.
intelligence related automation;
- Knowledge and familiarity of systems such as FalconView and C2PC and experience with Intelligence Community Collection Management systems (for example, COLISEUM), mission applications, and communications capabilities within INTELINK, JWICS, and SIPRNET;
- Strong writing skills and be capable of effectively operating as a member of a Combine/Joint intelligence team;
- Strong briefing skills and be capable of effective communication in the accomplishment of collection management reporting and requirements;
- Prior attendance in the ISR Operations Course, Goodfellow AFB, is desired;
- Current Top Secret/SCI clearance.
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector.
Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs and provide mission support services worldwide.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
#ISDCJ #DPOST #SC3
Apply for this ad Online!
More Jobs from General Dynamics
- Clinical Research Associate
- Clinical Research Assistant (data experience req.)
- Research Assistant (Data Exp Req)
- Clinical Research Associate/ Psychometrist
- Incident Manager - IT Service Management/ITIL
- Integrated Master Schedule Manager - Alexandria
- BCRC Customer Service Representative
- Inventory Control Specialist
- Data Analyst
- Sr. Systems Engineer
- Lead Network Technician - TS/SCI required
- Technician, Help Desk - Bossier City, Louisiana
- Hawaii Virtual Career Fair
- Insider Threat Specialist
- Senior .Net Developer
- Information Systems Security Representative
- Cyber Threat Analyst
- Information Systems Security Officer
- Cyber Security Business Analyst
- PKI Security Engineer