Our client is a UK market leader in business rescue and recovery and professional business services provider.
Listed on the London Stock Exchange and employing more than 550 staff across a network of 50+ UK offices they have developed a market-leading reputation for their services.
These services include; independent professional advice and solutions in corporate recovery and restructuring as well as corporate finance, forensic accounting, investigations and risk consulting.
They also provide expert advice on issues such as; due diligence services, property consultancy and strategy through their property division, across the length and breadth of the UK.
Due to business growth and in order to strengthen their resource, they are now recruiting for the following position:
Copywriter : Preston - Monday : Friday 36.25 hrs
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic writer to join a talented and experienced team.
In this role you will work alongside the Content Manager and Group Digital Marketing Partner to create engaging and compelling web content for a number of Group websites.
Duties will include:
Sat within the digital marketing department, your role will be to create, write and edit interesting and jargon-free financial copy with a keen eye for newsworthy angles and shareable topics.
As an enthusiastic copywriter you will produce factually-correct copy across our digital platforms; specifically our clients' public facing websites as well as external websites and publications
* Create, write, edit and proof high quality copy for different channels, especially digital; web, social media, mobile
* Produce copy for varied audiences - from industry specialists to members of the public with limited knowledge of financial terminology
* Proofread your own content to ensure it is fit for publication
* Take an active interest in the digital sector; including tools, trends and analytics
* Generally support the Content Manager and wider Digital Marketing team, working diligently together to produce excellent results
We are looking for:
* Recent, demonstrable experience in writing for different channels, particularly the web
* Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
* A genuine interest in financial services copywriting, ideally including; accountancy, business, personal finance etc.
* A ?can do' attitude and flexible approach to a varied content writing role
* An understanding of SEO principles including onsite keyword optimisation
* An appreciation of different types of editorial content including press releases, blogs, articles and infographics
* Someone who can demonstrate previous work at this level
* Enthusiasm to learn more about the digital marketing landscape
* Microsoft Office skills
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Committed to delivering excellent levels of service at all times
* Pro-active self-starter able to work independently and drive projects through
In return you can expect:
* Circa £24k salary (flexible dependant on experience)
* 23 days holiday increasing after 3 years' service to max of 26 days
* 3% Salary Sacrifice pension scheme : company matching contribution
* 4 x Annual salary Life assurance cover
* 75% Critical Illness Cover
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Share Incentive Plan
* Cycle to work scheme
This is a great opportunity to join an established and experienced professional team, where your career can really grow.
If you are interested in applying for the above positions and embark on a rewarding career please e-mail your CV to: email@example.com or call Sharon on: 0161 359 3111 quoting reference number: SBTC2818 and where you saw the job advertised.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
THIS JOB NOT FOR YOU? WHY NOT SIGN UP TO THE ?JOB ALERTS' ON OUR WEBSITE AND HAVE OUR LATEST VACANCIES COME STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX OR ?LIKE' OUR FACEBOOK PAGE FOR JOBS AND ADVICE DIRECT TO YOUR NEWSFEED
- Start: June
- Duration: Perm
- Rate: £23000 - £26000 Per Annum Circa £24k (flexibl
- Location: Preston, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Contact: Sharon Seville
- Tel: 0161 359 3111
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SBTC2818
- Posted: 2018-05-10 17:38:02 -
- View all Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
More Jobs from F1rst Commmercial Recruitment Ltd
- Digital Marketing Executive
- Senior Digital Strategist
- PART TIME Admin Assistant
- Graduate Insolvency Case Administrator
- Planning Engineer
- Commercial Kitchen Designer
- Business Development Assistant
- Energy Logistics Administrator
- Senior Electrical Test Engineer
- Desk based Building Technician
- English / French Bilingual Customer Service Clerk
- Customer Support Engineer
- Claims Handler
- Helpdesk Support Analyst/1st Line Support Analyst
- Senior Insolvency Administrator
- PA/Office Manager
- Application Support Analyst
- Senior Electrical Test Engineer