Net Talent are recruiting on behalf of a ground breaking AI start-up.
They are revolutionising a traditional industry and are ramping up the team in a big way to accomodate their current plans for 2018.
This position is tailored to an experienced Hands-On Data Scientist who is comfortable working in a client facing role, so with this job comes a lot of travel!
From time to time you might also be expected to contribute to R&D, experimenting with new technologies and giving suggestions and ideas on how to improve their product.
What you need?
- Machine Learning and Artifical Intelligence
- Coding (Python, R and SQL)
- ML libraries (Scikit-Learn/TensorFlow)
- Statistical data analysis for data visualisation
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays)
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Company stock scheme
- Individual training and career mentoring
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered
More Jobs from Net Talent
- Front End Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Senior Java Developer - FinTech Start Up
- Infrastructure Manager
- ISMS/QMS Auditor (IT)
- Product Delivery Manager
- Data Scientist
- Senior QA Engineer
- Cloud and Automation Engineer
- Senior Desktop Support Engineer
- Graduate/Junior Software engineer
- Agile Project Manager
- Senior Software Developer .NET
- I.T Systems Engineer
- Technology Trainer
- Senior C# Developers - Up to £60k
- Software Tester
- Presentation Designer
- Project and Change Manager
- Technical Pre Sales/Software engineer
- Front End Web Developer - ReactJS - Glasgow