General Manager - Casual Dining - Elveden Forest
General Manager - Casual Dining Brand
Circa£35,000 per annum + generous bonus scheme
ARE YOU PASSIONATE BUILDING CUSTOMER FOCUSED TEAMS?
WANT TO WORK WITH A FORWARD THINKING AND INNOVATIVE COMPANY?
General Manager Position - up to £40,000!
We are looking for a superstar, who is looking for career progression, long-term stability and great rewards!
Our client is an international company, with fantastic career progression opportunities for the right candidate.
They offer you a unique environment to put in your own ideas and to grow your career with the company.
It is essential that you experience in the branded casual dining sector, as well as strong leadership skills and a good eye for numbers.
You need to have proven experience in building sales of a site.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- The drive and commitment to be successful, and further develop your management skills
- Excellent communication, people management and team leading skills
- Self-motivation and the desire to be the best you can be
- Ability to deliver strong financial performance
- Recruit effectively
- Be commercially aware
What you get:
- Career satisfaction working for a fantastic team
- Fast track career progression for the right candidate
- Generous salary and bonus
As a General Manager , you will have full accountability for managing profitable shifts, ensuring excellent levels of customer service are maintained, and that strict product quality and food safety guidelines are followed.
You will manage high turnovers in peak times; so strong planning and organisation skills are also necessary for this role.
This opportunity will best suit a flexible, career-driven manager.
This is business truly values their staff, and will invest whatever it takes to ensure that their people are happy and challenged, and that their career is progressing in line with their expectations.
To apply for this magnificent opportunity and get your career back on track, please forward your CV to the online address.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Sous Chef – Branded Restaurant -Padstow
- Sales Associate- Luxury Jewellery
- Retail Store Manager - Leading Telecoms Brand
- Unit Manager - Grab and Go Food Unit - Notts
- Retail Store Manager (Field Based) - Doncaster
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Shrewsbury
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Sutton
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Walthamstow
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Slough
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Swindon
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Birmingham
- Duty Manager - Cinema - High Wycombe
- Sales Consultant - Luxury Furniture
- Cafe Supervisor/Manager - Birmingham - part time
- Team Leader - Cinema - Birmingham
- Restaurant Manager - East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Assistant Manager - Coffee Unit - Waterloo
- Restaurant Manager - Leading QSR brand - Wakefield
- Assistant Manager - Premium Footwear
- Retail Store Manager - Ebbw Vale