Team Leader - Cinema - Rochester
Team Leader - Leading cinema operator
£9.50 per hour + excellent benefits (35 hours per week)
Are you a film fanatic?
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge with unrivalled progression opportunities?
Do you want to work for one of the world's leading names in Cinema?
Our client is a well-established international Cinema brand who are proud to be the second largest cinema operator in the world.
Currently they operate a portfolio of more than 90 cinemas in the UK, which is steadily growing with many more new openings in the pipeline for 2018.
This exciting, innovative company promote more than 70% of their managers through internal progression and offer an exceptional experience for customer and employee alike.
We are currently recruiting for a Team Leader to support the management team within one of their fantastic cinemas.
The ideal candidate will have experience as a Team Leader, Duty Manager or Assistant Manager within a fast-paced, customer focused environment and a proven track record of delivering strong sales.
You will need to be motivated, enthusiastic and have a real passion for exceptional customer service in addition to the ability to train and develop a large team.
A love of film and cinema would also be an advantage!
- Overseeing staff on shift and managing labour controls
- Ensuring the customer experience is of a high standard
- Opening and closing the cinema
- Till operation and cash reconciliation
- Addressing and resolving customer complaints
- Coaching and developing the team
- Adherence to Health and Safety legislation
- Monitoring compliance and maintaining standards
- Stock control
Benefits include exclusive access to new releases and complimentary cinema visits for you and a guest in addition to retail incentives, discounts with local businesses and in house competitions where you can win amazing prizes! Employees are also entitled to 28 days holiday and various schemes including a company pension plan and childcare vouchers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a customer focused Team Leader to join an industry-leading brand with unrivalled progression opportunities.
If you have the skills we are looking for and a passion for film, please apply with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Cafe Supervisor/Manager - Birmingham - part time
- Team Leader - Cinema - Birmingham
- Restaurant Manager - East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Assistant Manager - Coffee Unit - Waterloo
- Restaurant Manager - Leading QSR brand - Wakefield
- Assistant Manager - Premium Footwear
- Retail Store Manager - Ebbw Vale
- Retail Store Manager - York
- Retail Store Manager (Field Based) - Middlesbrough
- Retail Store Manager (Field Based) - Nottingham
- Retail Store Manager (Field Based) - West Midlands
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Slough
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Croydon
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Birmingham
- Assistant Leisure Manager - Beckenham
- Head Chef - Elveden Forest - Casual Dining
- Accounts Assistant
- Operations Manager - Guildford
- Assistant/Duty Manager - Cinema - Dover
- General Manager-All Day Dining concept-Maidenhead