Business Travel Consultant, Leeds
Are you an experienced Business Travel Consultant or looking to progress in your Business Travel career? Business Travel Consultant required for this leading and expanding Business Travel Company, located in central Leeds.
This hugely successful, independent Travel Management Company require a Senior Business Travel consultant, to join this vibrant team.
You will also be required to convey proficient customer service and sales skills.
The successful candidate will prepare and plan customer enquiries by telephone, e-mail or occasionally in person, in line with company time scales.
Key responsibilities, within this Senior Business Travel role:
- Service reservation enquires from customers in line with company procedures regarding flights, accommodation and car hire.
- With a strong focus on sales, this role will require an in-depth knowledge of the company's products and the ability to effectively communicate these products to customers to achieve maximum revenue.
- Also service e-mail and telephone enquiries, ensuring quotations are serviced in a timely and competitive manner.
- Use your strong CRS knowledge and experience, daily.
- Dealing with Large and small accounts.
Candidates will ideally come from a similar travel background, with knowledge of using Sabre or Amadeus or Galileo CRS.
You will be required to effectively issue and despatch tickets within company policy and changing airlines requirements whilst adhering to quality control procedures.
We are looking for a self-motivated person who is used to working in Corporate Travel.
The right person for the job will have a friendly, professional personality and able to fit within a long established team.
A competitive starting salary of up to £25K(based on individual sales performance) is available for this role.
Hours of work are between Mondays - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 with 1 hour for lunch.
Interested?? Call Christine on 0161 923 6120 or Email Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury Trip Planner - EMEA
- Group Reservations & Hotel Contracts Executiv
- Senior Africa Travel Specialist (Office based / Homeworking)
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Shore Excursion Product Assistant (German Speaking)
- Product Executive
- B2B Marketing Manager (French Speaker)
- Senior Business Travel Consultant
- TAILOR MADE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
- Retail Travel Consultant - North Somerset
- Travel Duty Officer
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LUXURY
- Caribbean Travel Specialist
- Trade Reservations Executive
- Travel Sales Consultant
- UK Product Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Software Training Specialist
- Ski Travel Consultant