Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
Are you a Business Travel Consultant looking to progressing your travel career or a Travel Professional wishing to use your travel industry experience, together with your GDS knowledge, to step into Business Travel?
Business Travel Consultant required for this successful Corporate Travel company located in West Yorkshire.
The core duty of a Business Travel Consultant, within this Air Team, is to provide a high level of customer service and support to both internal and external customers using a variety of communication methods to enable the smooth-running of day to day operations within the department.
Other responsibilities include:
* Manage a range of Business Travel accounts, booking all of the client air needs.
* Offer options to your client, meeting needs on routes & budgets.
* Ensure bookings are processed in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
* Use GDS and in-house systems, along with different fare types, daily.
* Deliver the highest standard of customer service.
* Ensure all client enquiries are answered within appropriate timescales, delivering a consistent high quality level of customer service.
* Assist clients with itinerary and fare information when required using appropriate fare access codes applicable to the accounts.
* Ensure all tickets are issued in compliance with fare rules.
* Quality control all bookings.
* Liaise with and assist other departments if and when required.
The successful candidate will have upto date GDS experience and knowledge of different fare types & rules.
You will have strong communication, organization and customer service skills.
You will have the ability to multi-task, work effectively in an often busy environment, work within timescales & deadlines and be a key player within this busy, successful and hugely growing team.
The successful candidate will handle all calls / emails efficiently, working well with team members being polite and helpful at all times.
You will be enthusiastic and motivated.
This successful business are thriving at present and winning lots of new business so this offers the genuinely exciting opportunity to be part of it.
They value and pride themselves on being an innovative, authentic and straightforward company, who deliver a friendly & vibrant atmosphere to work in.
The successful candidate with receive a competitive salary with a benefits package.
You will progress professionally & personally within this fantastic, strong business.
If you're keen to be considered for this excellent role, please send your CV to Christine@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk or call Christine on 0141 248 5222.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Luxury Trip Planner - EMEA
- Group Reservations & Hotel Contracts Executiv
- Senior Africa Travel Specialist (Office based / Homeworking)
- Travel Sales Consultant
- Shore Excursion Product Assistant (German Speaking)
- Product Executive
- B2B Marketing Manager (French Speaker)
- Senior Business Travel Consultant
- TAILOR MADE TRAVEL CONSULTANTS
- Retail Travel Consultant - North Somerset
- Travel Duty Officer
- Luxury Travel Consultant
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - LUXURY
- Caribbean Travel Specialist
- Trade Reservations Executive
- Travel Sales Consultant
- UK Product Executive
- Business Development Manager
- Software Training Specialist
- Ski Travel Consultant