Travel Consultant - Travel & Education Specialist
Do you have a passion for Travel? Are you a sales driven individual? We are looking for dynamic sales people to join one of the fastest growing specialist travel and education providers in the Country.
You will be offered a generous basic salary plus realistic and achievable commission not to mention 25 days holidays per year and many other fantastic benefits!! If you have travelled to far flung destinations and you want to sell the “Dream” then this is the role for you!
,Following up on warm leads generated from clients website
,Advising customers about products, services and special offers
,Keeping in regular contact with customers from enquiry stage to completion
,Keeping up to date with product knowledge
,Ability to work towards sales targets and KPI's
,Working a range of shifts from 06.00 -22.00 Monday to Friday.
You will be required to work the occasional Saturday in January and September.
You will have a positive attitude and a desire to succeed, with your passion for travel and experiencing different cultures you will be able to sell the dream based on your own personal adventures.
In return for you hard work you will be offered a generous basic salary of £18,000 plus a realistic OTE along with other great benefits including discounts on travel products, FAM trips, contribution towards a monthly gym membership and even breakfast is provided for you.
Please follow the instructions to apply attaching your CV.
Please call Lisa on 0161 923 6120 or email Lisah@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk for any questions.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £17500 - £18000 per annum + Plus OTE and company benefits
- Location: Leeds, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Travel Trade Recruitment
- Tel: 0161 923 6120
- Fax: 020 7347 5061
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-15 11:56:08 -
- View all Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Director Of Operations and Customer Care, Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant- Hotel And Rail, Manchester
- Travel Groups Operations Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Junior Business Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant
- Travel System Training Specialist
- UK Product Development / Contracting Executive
- Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Travel Admin Executive (Post Sales Bookings)
- Ticketing Assistant
- Online Marketing Executive
- Latin America Travel Consultant
- Hotel Contracting Executive (Italian Speaker)
- Hotel Contractor (Scandinavia)
- Data Loading Assistant (Russian Speaker)
- Hotel Contracts Manager (UK MARKET)
- Travel Consultant - USA Specialist
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant - Amadeus