IT Contract Recruitment Consultant - London - Up to £38,000
Are you a Contract Recruiter looking for a new opportunity?
Or a recruiter in the IT market looking to take on contract recruitment?
Then we want to speak to you!
JITR are an award-winning agency with the aim to be the most consultative and service orientated recruiter in London.
It's a bold ambition, and to achieve it we are looking for recruitment consultants at all levels who are motivated, entrepreneurial, solutions orientated and, just as importantly, fun-loving.
Join an official ‘Great Place To Work'
JITR have been in the official ‘Great Place To Work' list for the last 4 years.
We were also shortlisted in 3 categories at The Recruiter Awards 2017 including Best IT & Digital Agency, Best Recruitment Agency and Agency Leader of the Year.
We are currently looking to further grow our Contracts team.
If you are an experienced IT recruiter or an experienced Contract recruiter (Any specialism) and are looking to join a team that provides you with the autonomy to grow your own desk, then this could be the ideal role for you!
According to our most recent results from the Great Place To Work survey, 92% of our staff agreed that ‘taking everything into account, I would say this is a great place to work'!
So, how do we stand out in our day jobs?
As a business, we offer our clients solutions that no-one else can; be it using our own IT labs, hosting interviews, bespoke priced recruitment campaigns, technical testing, or training candidates for their own individual needs.
Our consultants drive our relationships, our activity, our brand and our fee generation.
Although we highly reward individual performance through an industry-leading commission structure, we work as a team and we succeed as a team.
Lone wolves need not apply.
Supported by our in-house training and development programme, your key responsibilities will be;
, Attitude to perform: Achieving your agreed targets and objectives.
, Attitude to care: Acting as a brand champion for JITR.
, Attitude to think: Providing effective and innovative solutions for clients.
, Attitude to plan: Following all compliance procedures to ensure high quality service.
, Attitude to share: Getting involved with team and wider company initiatives.
As expected from an official ‘Great Place To Work' you will be rewarded by a generous commission structure and a clear progression path based on your success.
Our teams also enjoy regular company social events - Summer Party at London Zoo, Christmas Party at a 5-star hotel, quarterly winners lunch, karaoke, paintballing and more - as well as a great benefits packaging with private medical insurance with dental, travel loan, discounted gym, holiday on your birthday, and much more.
We also care about the small things such as free fruit any time and a cake to share on every birthday.
If you would like to find out more, then get in touch with us!
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £25000 - £38000 per annum + Commission, Private Healthcare
- Location: London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Recruitment
- Recruiter: Just IT Recruitment
- Tel: 0207 655 4609
- Fax: 020 7247 3991
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2018-05-15 14:28:47 -
- View all Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- IQA/Coach - Digital and IT - London - up to £40,000
- PHP Developer - Digital Agency - Central London - Up to £50,000
- Senior Blockchain Engineer - London - 3-month - up to £600pd
- Junior Data Analyst - Central London – Up to £28,000
- Junior C# Developer - Entry Level Role - West London - £25k
- Graduate Software Developer - Image Analytics – Woking – £30k
- Graduate Support Engineer - Central London - Up to £22,000
- DevOps Engineer- Blockchain/Ecommerce - Mid/Senior role -London
- Senior Recruitment Consultant - London - Up to £38,000
- 1st Line Support Analyst - Croydon - Up to £23,000
- Network Administrator - Central London - Up to £60,000
- Senior Program Manager – Blockchain/Ecommerce - London
- Senior FullStack Developer -Asset Management - £Compet - London
- Copywriter – Financial Sector - Central London – Competitive
- C# Software Developer - London - Up to £50,000
- Software Engineer - Central London - Up to £55,000
- Full Stack Software Engineer - Central London - Up to £75,000
- Senior Software Engineer - London - Up to £75,000
- Marketing Executive - Media & Entertainment - Up to £23,500
- Marketing Manager - Media & Entertainment - London - £32,000