Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Central Bristol
Do these words apply to you?
Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional, self-motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded, hard-working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
If you're graduating in the summer, you believe you display the character traits above, and want to move into a sales role with fantastic earning potential (whilst working in a great culture), then we have an amazing opportunity for you as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant!
Our company, ISL Recruitment (recognised as a 2017 & 2018 UK Best workplace) is looking to appoint six exceptional individuals as Trainee Recruitment Consultants to start work with us in early July 2018.
ISL Recruitment is an ambitious recruitment specialist based in Bristol.
A number of our clients are the most prestigious companies within their field and in recognition of their need for 'top talent' we are seeking high-achieving individuals to develop a career within our organisation.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will receive our very own comprehensive in-house training course, covering all aspects of the recruitment role: learn how to build and maintain client relationships, source the appropriate candidates and become an expert in your chosen sector.
What is required?
The successful Trainee Recruitment Consultant will demonstrate:
* Sales ability
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team
* Commercial awareness
* Information gathering and problem-solving skills
* Strong written and communication skills
* Ideally business-to-business sales experience
We offer our Trainee Recruitment Consultants a fantastic launch pad to start their recruitment career, along with continued support and training to ensure their ongoing development and progression up the ISL career ladder.
Set up in 2007 with the aim of creating a recruitment business which challenged the norms of recruitment … ISL is a recruitment company with a difference!
At ISL, our consultants benefit from a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, become experts in their specialised market, have the ability to work both contract and permanent roles, and truly own their client relationships.
Most importantly our consultants work WITHOUT micromanagement and generic KPIs, in a mature, professional and equally importantly, a fun environment!
Here at ISL we believe in rewarding our Trainee Recruitment Consultants well…
* Basic starting salary of £18,000
* Excellent transparent & uncapped commission structure (1st year OTE £25,000- 35,000)
* 5% annual bonus potential
* Clear opportunities for career progression, with defined career routes
* Ongoing training & development
* Monthly reward and incentive schemes
* Flexible working options
* Modern offices in central Bristol
To apply, please send your CV, along with any other information that you feel is relevant.
Have a look at our ISL Work for us page: https://islrecruitment.co.uk/work-for-isl/
As well as our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/ISLRecruitment/ And our Glassdoor account to hear reviews from our current employees: https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-ISL-Recruitment-EI_IE632196.11,26.htm
We look forward to hearing from you!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Sales, Graduate, Junior Consultant, Trainee Sales, Graduate Recruitment Consultant
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Sales & Business Development Manager
- Angular Engineers
- Node.JS Developer
- Digital E commerce Executive
- C# ASP.NET MVC Web Developer - Digital Agency - Crewe
- Senior C# Developer- BlockChain
- Senior Developer- .NET Core, Microservices, Angular
- Embedded Software Engineer - Cardiff - C, Linux - £45,000
- Full Stack developer -paying up to £60, 000
- C# Developer
- C# Developer
- Contract Firmware Engineer - Somerset - £50 per hour
- Contract: Electronics Design Engineer - £48 per hour
- Senior Development Engineer
- C++ Software Engineer - Swindon - Linux - £55,000 + benefits
- Principle Software Engineer - C, C++, Android , Linux - £60k
- JAVA DEVELOPER
- Lead Front-end developer £80,000 + BONUS
- PHP Developer - Learn Laravel - Stoke on Trent
- .Net Developer - Knutsford - £55,000-£100,000