Our client is seeking to recruit experienced Building & Property Surveyors to support the ongoing maintenance and operations of properties in the London to Birmingham area.
There are both contract and permanent opportunities.
The successful candidates will provide expertise and advice to deliver a programme of maintenance, refurbishment and minor capital projects, ensuring that they are all they are inspected, examined and maintained to deliver operational capacity.
- Design, develop, tender and oversee routine maintenance, capital investment and minor renewal schemes.
- Manage the Statutory Maintenance and Planned Preventative Maintenance programme, including testing, inspection and maintenance records.
- Hold and manage review meeting with Clients to programme and monitor works.
- Report on tenant non-compliance on leases; carry out site inspection/asset condition assessments to enable identification and validation of asset condition, renewal/replacement proposals.
- Monitor trend for maintenance and renewal work, asset condition, failure and failure precursors, and action to prevent similar issues.
- Complete the role responsibilities allocated to the role of ‘Building Surveyor' under Property's CDM 2015.
Qualifications and experience
- Experience in delivering a programme of maintenance or capital improvement works
- Educated to HNC / HND level or equivalent
- MRICS qualified (or equivalent professional qualification) or demonstrable relevant professional experience
- Full understanding of CDM
- Understanding of statutory and / or rail industry requirements for maintenance and construction
- Full Driving Licence
If these positions may be of interest to you, please forward apply with an up to date CV for further details.
We have a fair and comprehensive selection procedure.
It is our policy that there should be equal opportunity for and no discrimination against applicants on the grounds of gender, race, religion or belief, nationality, colour, pregnancy and maternity, sexual orientation, disability, age, marriage and civil partnership, union or non-union membership, socio-economic background or being a part-time or fixed term worker
More Jobs from McGinley Support Services
- Slinger Signaller with Confined Space
- Traffic Marshal
- Shuttering Carpenter
- HVAC Technician
- LU ICI Labourers
- PTS Electrician
- Quantity Surveyor
- Labourer with Drivers License
- Health and Safety Manager
- Steel Fixer
- Stee Fixer
- Concrete Labourer
- Shuttering Carpenter
- Concrete Finishers
- Tarmac Labourer
- Electrical fitter, rail