Rewards Manager - London - 6 Month Fixed Contract
STR Group are pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for a Rewards Manager, for our client in London.
Our client is one of the largest companies in the world and are looking for a temporary reward manager to work at their London office.
The successful candidate will very closely with Central Reward team as well as the Regional Reward teams.
They will obtain feedback on each stage of the projects to ensure the expectations of the stakeholders are addressed properly.
About the role:
- Managing the Reward Communications project together with regional reward teams.
- Structuring the HRBP trainings to ensure the know-how transfer from reward CoE to HRBP teams.
- Supporting the Benefits Review project, including Flexible benefits assessment.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in rewards / compensation and benefits
- Analytical experience and communication experience for creating communication material and coordination with the agencies.
- Good level of understanding of rewards/compensation and benefits
- HR experience and/or prior work experience in a corporate environment an advantage
This position is a 6-month fixed contract position and is paying between £45,000-£55,000 per annum.
For more information and to discuss your suitability, please contact Margaret Vidler at STR on 02392 314793 or email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org .
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Communications Manager
- SharePoint Developer/Admin
- Staubli Robot Programmer
- Group Leader - Calibration
- Dimensional Measurement and Digital Manufacturing Engineer
- S7 PLC Programmer
- Production Engineer
- Accounts Assistant - 12 months FTC - Mon - Fri only
- Business Analyst
- Cable and Assembly Operative
- Test Engineer
- Senior Sales Specialist
- Senior Application Engineer
- Sales Specialist
- Lead Controls Engineer/ PM
- German Speaking PLC Programmer
- German Speaking Robot Programmer
- HEOR Lead
- Consultant, HEOR
- Smartphone Deployment Technician