Process Commissioning Engineer - Paris, France
My Client is an international consultancy who is currently working with a large French Operator who are looking for Commissioning Engineers for various projects globally including Vietnam, China, Poland Oman and Iran.
The Process Commissioning Engineer will be working on 4 week to 3 month assignments in the various locations on Petrochemical and Refinery projects.
They Process Engineer will be required to be able to provide inspection services and checking P&ID's, lines and instruments.
They will then move onto monitoring catalyst loading and then onto commissioning to detailed start up.
The Process Engineer will be required to have experience in:
At least 5 years in commissioning activities
Catalyst loading activities and loading reports
Checking as builts
The Process commissioning Engineer will be required to travel to various locations.
If you feel your experience is suitable please feel free to apply
More Jobs from Leap29
- Snr. Electrical Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Snr Mechanical Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Project Controls Manager - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Buildings Project Manager - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Analyst (entry level)
- Principal Structural - Den Haag, Netherlands
- Principal Team Architect - Den Haag, Netherlands
- BIM architect - The Hauge, Netherlands
- Head of Architecture - Den Haag, Rotterdam
- Head of Structures - The Hauge, Netherlands
- Automation Engineer- Hamburg, Germany
- Process Engineer / Process Manager - Hampshire, UK
- Installation Project Manager- Hessen, Germany
- Associate - Munich
- Process Engineer- Hannover, Germany
- Structural Mech Engineer - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Investment Manager
- Design HSE - Rotterdam, Netherlands
- Associate - Venture Capital