Digital Content Manager
HRS are currently looking for a Digital Content Manager to join a leading scientific company based in the Middlesex.
As the Digital Content Manager you will be responsible for creating compelling content stories, influencing and educating colleagues within the whole business including the UK, US and Europe.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Digital Content Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Develop content strategies aligned with the marketing targets and business objectives.
You will take ownership of all the content creation across the US, UK and Europe.
You will be responsible for the quality of the content by proofreading, editing and improving existing content as well as creation of search engine optimised copy
You will be collaborating with the marketing team and the product managers to plan and executive site content, style and layout.
As the Digital Content Manager you will be proactive and provide solutions for a better user experience for our client's customers.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Digital Content Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
A business or marketing related degree.
Proven industry experience in content management, content marketing or copywriting.
A working experience within a marketing or ecommerce environment.
Proven experience with web optimisation, such as SEO and web metrics will be advantageous.
Key Words: Content Manager / SEO / Content Strategy / HTML / Web Publishing / Web metrics / ROI / Marketing / Digital Marketing / Copywriting / ecommerce
- Start: 16/05/2018
- Rate: Â£35000 to Â£45000 Per: annum Benefits: + 10% bonus
- Location: Greater London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Christina Giakou
- Tel: 0203 910 2980
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J5617
- Posted: 2018-05-16 09:52:14 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Graduate Recruitment Consultant
- Data Manager
- .Net Technical Lead
- Senior Finance System Consultant
- European Logistics Manager
- Postdoctoral Scientist in Bioinformatics
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
- Surface Analyst
- QC Stability Scientist
- Senior Cell Biologist
- Senior QA Officer (24/7)
- Senior Analytical Scientist
- Deputy Head of Engineering and Facilities
- QA/Compliance Officer
- Head of Customer Services - Environmental Testing
- Data Analyst
- Front-End Developer
- Principal Scientist - Flow Cytometry
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Lead NPI Scientist