Do you have a passion for travel with a flair for sales? Are you commission hungry and keen to earn a fantastic OTE? Are you an experienced GDS trained Travel Consultant looking for a new challenge in travel? Are you well travelled around to Asia, Middle East and Indian Ocean?! Do you have a passion for selling these long-haul destinations, but with good European knowledge too? My client is looking for a suitably experienced Travel Specialist, with solid GDS knowledge (Galileo, Sabre, Worldspan, and Amadeus) to join this busy travel team.
This established luxury long-haul Travel Company, well respected in the travel industry, is looking for a Travel Specialist to join their Team and sell world-wide package and tailor-made itineraries!
- Using your flair for sales and customer service face-to-face and over the phone
- Tailor-making holidays to long haul, luxury destinations
- Also booking European packages, to compete with the multiple agencies
- Using first hand destination knowledge in addition to travel industry experience.
- Using nett fares, CRS Galileo and ground contracts to create dream itineraries.
- Working to achieve sales target and earn commission and incentives
- Office hours are 7 days per week, open later mid week.
You would work 5 out of the 7 days on a fair, shift and rota, pattern.
You will be a suitably experienced travel consultant, possess solid experience of long-haul travel sales in a Tour Operator or Retail Travel experience, with GDS knowledge and first hand knowledge of long-haul destinations.
If you are exceptionally well-travelled, with solid target driven sales experience, you may also be considered.
A competitive basic salary of £18-22K and a fantastic commission structure, with other benefits including 25 days holiday, FAM trips and discounted travel make this an opportunity not to be missed.
Call Kate on 0121 450 9776 or send your CV to Kate@traveltraderecruitment.co.uk
Your aplication will be treated with strict confidentialty
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Director Of Operations and Customer Care, Edinburgh
- Business Travel Consultant- Hotel And Rail, Manchester
- Travel Groups Operations Consultant
- Travel Consultant
- Junior Business Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant
- Travel System Training Specialist
- UK Product Development / Contracting Executive
- Tailor-Made Travel Consultant
- Travel Admin Executive (Post Sales Bookings)
- Ticketing Assistant
- Online Marketing Executive
- Latin America Travel Consultant
- Hotel Contracting Executive (Italian Speaker)
- Hotel Contractor (Scandinavia)
- Data Loading Assistant (Russian Speaker)
- Hotel Contracts Manager (UK MARKET)
- Travel Consultant - USA Specialist
- Retail Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant - Amadeus