Salary up to £17,000
Our client is a rapidly growing company with huge aspirations.
I am looking for an experienced Accounts Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company and to be part of the effective running of the administration service to finance and accounting functions.
- You will support the accountant through the management of financial data
- Supporting the production of financial analysis and budget review processes,
- Working with in a set timeframe along with undertaking other finance administration tasks.
- Follow processes accurately
- Maintain the accounts systems
- Focused on attention to detail.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills - Essential
- Have strong IT skills, particularly MS Excel - Essential
- Previous accounts experience
- AAT level 2 level qulification as a minimum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious Accounts Assistant.
If you have believe you have the right skills for this role, please apply on line or with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Sous Chef – Branded Restaurant -Padstow
- Sales Associate- Luxury Jewellery
- Retail Store Manager - Leading Telecoms Brand
- Unit Manager - Grab and Go Food Unit - Notts
- Retail Store Manager (Field Based) - Doncaster
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Shrewsbury
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Sutton
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Walthamstow
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Slough
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Swindon
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Birmingham
- Duty Manager - Cinema - High Wycombe
- Sales Consultant - Luxury Furniture
- Cafe Supervisor/Manager - Birmingham - part time
- Team Leader - Cinema - Birmingham
- Restaurant Manager - East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Assistant Manager - Coffee Unit - Waterloo
- Restaurant Manager - Leading QSR brand - Wakefield
- Assistant Manager - Premium Footwear
- Retail Store Manager - Ebbw Vale