Graduate Analyst - Maths / Physics / Comp Sci
Graduate Analysts - 2017 / 2018
Mathematics / Physics / Computer Science / Engineering
I am working in partnership with a global award winning client with headquarters in the UK.
Recognised as one of the fastest growing companies in the UK and winners of a Queen's Award for Innovation in Enterprise , my client creates technical solutions for some of the biggest names in the insurance sector including AXA, Zurich and Aviva.
They are expanding their offices in London and are seeking the best 2017 / 2018 graduates who are predicted a 2:1 in their degree or above in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering, supported by good A’levels (must have a B or above in Maths).
You will be working in a variety of roles dependent on your skill sets and preferences such as business analysis or development.
This is one of the most respected graduate recruiters across the UK.
Every year they recruit between 50-100 graduates from the top 25 universities and train, develop and promote them within the company.
You will have the opportunity to move into other teams in the company and expand your skill set.
This is a fantastic opportunity for graduates with strong analytical skills with some enthusiasm in technology.
They offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package including bonuses, pension and healthcare and have amazing offices.
If you are interested, please apply now.
- Start: 16/05/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Â£24000 to Â£26000 Per: annum
- Location: Birmingham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Dippy Sandhu
- Tel: 0121 237 3204
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: DS/GRAANALYST
- Posted: 2018-05-16 15:06:16 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Graduate Analyst, Technology & Finance
- Graduate Web Developer, Digital Agency
- Graduate Technology Consultant.. IT & Banking
- Graduate IT Systems Analyst, Networks/ DB
- Graduate Technical Analyst, Expanding Rapidly
- Graduate Developer, Expanding Software house
- Graduate Software Developer, great training
- Graduate .Net developer,London,Great training
- Solution Architect
- Java Developer (Java 8, Spring, Hibernate)
- Network Engineer
- Test Engineer (Automation)
- Solution Architect
- Python Engineer
- Perl Engineer
- Senior Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Build and Deployment Engineer
- MS Power BI Analyst
- Python Developer (Mid-Senior)
- IT Support Engineer