Fund Migration Manager
7 Fifty Two are currently recruiting for a Fund Migration Manager for a leading Financial Services client on a permanent basis in Edinburgh.
This is a great opportunity to join an established and growing team that offers great career progression.
The successful candidate will be involved in different migration projects within the Funds Migration space.
As this is a key role within the team the candidate should come from a NAV Fund Accounting or Statutory Fund Accounting background and has been involved in various change and project initiatives.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:-
· Proven track record of working on end to end fund migration and on boarding projects
· Sound understanding of Fund Accounting and Statutory reporting
· Change initiatives experience
· Analytical and technical skills in fund accounting
· Fund Accounting Systems experience
· Stakeholder management experience
If this role is of interest and you feel you have the skills required to succeed in this role then please apply ASAP with an up to date copy of your CV.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Test Automation Engineer
- Senior Engineer (Exchange, O365, AD)
- TEST SPECIALIST
- O365 Consultant (O365, Exchange, AD)
- Office Receptionist
- Senior Big Data Analytics Software Engineer
- Data Migration Consultant (SQL, PowerShell)
- Software Developer-Full Stack
- Software Engineer-Database (Big Data)
- UC Engineer (Skype, Enterprise Voice)
- Azure Consultant (IaaS, Azure)
- 3rd Line Support (Skype for Business)
- O365 Architect (O365, SharePoint)
- UI ARCHITECT
- Financial Director
- SOLUTION ARCHITECT
- Solutions Architect
- Technical Project Manager - STB, Video, Embedded
- Data Engineeer
- Security Risk Senior Manager - Operational/Cyber security Risk