Senior Incident Cyber Response (Crest CCIR, CCIM)
Cyber Incident Response specialist is needed to join a global consultancy whose cyber business unit are continuing to their investment in the growth of their team.
I am looking for experienced incident response consultant for a client facing position to help clients through plan and react to their cyber issues.
An ideal candidate will be CREST CCIR, CCIM certified,
Any of the following are very desirable also
- CREST Certified Network Intrusion Analyst (CCNIA)
- CREST Certified Host Intrusion Analyst (CCHIA)
- CREST Certified Malware Reverse Engineer (CCMRE)
- CREST Practitioner Intrusion Analyst (CPIA)
An individual must be London commutable
The position will be varied and will involve taking the client through the complete IR / triage process.
The position is be client facing and will be expected to engage with clients at a commercial level.
The position will not hold a sales target, but any previous experience in identifying and generating revenue is highly sort after.
Key attributes should also include; stakeholder engagement, mentoring of team members, a collaborative working style.
Technical experience must include; demonstrable experience within an cyber incident response, Forensic, cyber etc.
Additional certifications could / should include GIAC certified (Intrusion analyst, incident handler, forensic handler)
The opportunity for an individual to conduct malware research and analysis is actively promoted.
More Jobs from DCL Search and Selection
- Business Development Manager - Complex Deals
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Unified Communications)
- Recruitment Consultant, German Speaking
- Blockchain Recruiter
- Senior Recruitment Consultant (Telecoms or Cloud)
- CyberArk Consultant, 3 Months Contract, London Contract
- CCNA Network Engineer (French Speaking/MPLS), High Wycombe
- Chief Cyber Security Architect
- Services manager – Telecommunications – 6 Month contract
- UC / Contact Centre Sales Person
- Senior Compliance Counsel, London Permanent
- Business Development Manager (Managed Services)
- Network Support Engineer (CCNP)
- Account Manager
- Sales Executive, New Business (Enterprise Market)
- Account Manager (Wholesale/Carrier)
- Enterprise Sales Executive
- Global Account Director (SDWAN, WAN, MPLS)
- Managed Security Services Business Development Manager
- Sales Engineer - Telecoms, Ethernet, SDH, MPLS, IP