Assistant Leisure Manager - Beckenham
Assistant Leisure Manager
18-22k + bonus and benefits
Ever thought of a career in football?? Football is more than a game to us it's a way of life and we are looking for like minded people to join our team.
My client is currently recruiting for an Assistant Manager to join the team in Beckenham.
In this role you will provide a top quality service to our players and immerse yourself in activities to promote and maximize the number of games played within the centre.
You will also be focused and commercially driven to meet and exceed your Centre's income targets.
This is a unique role that requires the following skill set:
- People management skills - Manage, motivate and lead a team of people
- Innovation skills - creative ways to engage with customers using social media and attract new business
- Interpersonal skills - building rapport with customers and team captains
- Organization skills - ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to.
In return my client offers a competitive salary, excellent internal training and development opportunities to develop, staff reward and recognition programme and the opportunity to progress within a people focused environment.
Team members are encouraged to develop their careers within the company we provide support, training and guidance to assist individuals in achieving their career aspirations.
Our managers / future managers have a strong desire to succeed within our business and we actively promote from within where possible.
If you are currently an Assistant Manager or have previous supervisory experience and looking for your first Management position this could be the role for you?
It would also suit a successful graduate with previous supervisory experience to begin their career in football.
This is a great opportunity, to apply for this role please send a copy of your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
This role is being handled by C2 Recruitment the leading specialist Retail, Hospitality and Leisure recruitment consultancy recruiting across the whole of the UK.
By applying for this role, you are consenting for C2 Recruitment to hold and process your data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations.
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict the holding or processing of your data please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond to your query as soon as possible.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on 01743 770280 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow C2 Recruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
More Jobs from C2 Recruitment Ltd
- Sous Chef – Branded Restaurant -Padstow
- Sales Associate- Luxury Jewellery
- Retail Store Manager - Leading Telecoms Brand
- Unit Manager - Grab and Go Food Unit - Notts
- Retail Store Manager (Field Based) - Doncaster
- Assistant Manager (leisure) - Shrewsbury
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Sutton
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Walthamstow
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Slough
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Swindon
- Duty Manager - Cinema - Birmingham
- Duty Manager - Cinema - High Wycombe
- Sales Consultant - Luxury Furniture
- Cafe Supervisor/Manager - Birmingham - part time
- Team Leader - Cinema - Birmingham
- Restaurant Manager - East Midlands Designer Outlet
- Assistant Manager - Coffee Unit - Waterloo
- Restaurant Manager - Leading QSR brand - Wakefield
- Assistant Manager - Premium Footwear
- Retail Store Manager - Ebbw Vale