Design Engineer - North Yorkshire
Design Engineer - North Yorkshire
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000
Key Words : Design Engineer, Mechanical, Engineering, Solidworks, 2D Draghting Software, PDM Software, Mechanical Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineering
Our client is one of the UK's largest manufacturers of degreasing equipment, offering a full range of cleaning technology including spray washing, immersion cleaning, single or multi stage machinery.
Located in the North East of England, they design and manufacture a comprehensive range of standard and bespoke equipment to suit the individual customer's requirements in a wide range of industries, including manufacturing, aerospace and motorsport.
Due to continued expansion within the business, they are looking to recruit a full time Design Engineer to become an integral part of an ever growing team.
The ideal candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Solidworks with a minimum of 3 years' experience working within a design and manufacturing environment.
The role will work closely with the Engineering Design Manager and other team members, designing machines from specifications.
You will liaise with sales, production and customers to ensure machines are manufactured as required.
As well as producing multiple standard ranges of machines, exported worldwide, we also offer our customers a bespoke service from design through to installation.
The work will be varied and the successful applicant will be able to prepare and issue general assembly drawings, manufacturing and service drawings as well as creating BOMs, risk assessments, and other supporting documentation.
* Proficient in Solidworks and 2D Draughting software.
* Use of PDM software preferable but not essential.
* Knowledge and understanding of the design process including new product development, design change management and design for manufacture \ service.
* Generate accurate equipment and component drawings to the required level of detail, tolerancing and information to support manufacturing process, approval and customer requirements.
* Strong problem-solving ability and capability to manage multiple design led projects to stringent timescales.
* Liaise with staff and customers in a confident and personable manor.
* Minimum 3 years Mechanical/Engineering experience.
* Ideally degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering discipline.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 Per Annum
- Location: North Yorkshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Stephanie
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SWI/D/038244
- Posted: 2018-05-16 16:08:42 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE COURIER EXECUTIVE - SLOUGH, BERKSHIRE
- Structural Design Engineer - London
- Business Development Manager - Rayleigh, Essex or Kings Langley, Hertfordshire
- Marketing and Sales Co-ordinator - Rayleigh, Essex
- POLICY MANAGER (ACCESS TO LABOUR & SKILLS) - CENTRAL LONDON
- PRIVATE CLIENT LEGAL SECRETARY - PART TIME - ASHFORD, KENT
- INSURANCE SALES CONSULTANTS - NEWBURY
- Technical Administrator - Wakefield
- Asbestos Quality Checker/Report Verifier - Wakefield
- Asbestos Surveyor/Analyst - St Asaph
- Commercial Sales Director - Birmingham
- Technical lighting Assistant - Godmanchester
- Commercial HVAC Engineer (Installation) - Preston
- Account Manager - London and the South East
- Paraplanner - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- Independent Financial Adviser - Stokenchurch, Buckinghamshire
- (Snr) DevOps Engineer, Media (Remote working) - London
- Lead User Experience Researcher, Media (Remote working) - London
- Commercial Account Manager (Digital Video Media) - London
- Project Manager (IT, Insurance, Legal) - Manchester