This senior leadership role comes to market from an international business specialising in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical machinery for the medical sector.
The vision for the business is to deliver excellence in everything they do, as such your role will involve driving improvements within the business and helping implement new processes in return the company can offer great working environment and future development for the right person.
They are seeking an experienced Operations Director to be responsible for directing all activity across the operations business unit in line with company objectives.
This will include manufacturing, installation and technical services as well as quality and regulatory affairs.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Full P&L responsibility
- Developing business strategy and leading business improvement projects
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the business to improve quality, reduce cost, eliminate waste and reduce cycle-times within the engineering functions.
- Ensuring successful delivery of next generation products
- Leading training & development programmes across the business and mentoring the operations management team
- Defining core KPI’s to effectively drive and monitor business performance
- Overall responsibility for site H&S
- Evaluate new engineering techniques and processes to meet the strategic direction of the business including resources, equipment, facilities and potential acquisitions.
- Ensure continued compliance with regulatory requirements of the medical sector
Sound Interesting? This position is open to both experienced Operations Directors and Operations Managers looking for that next step.
It’s key though that you are a driven individual looking for a challenging role where you can drive business performance.
To secure the role they are seeking for you to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A strong track record of operations management and proven ability to drive business performance
- A strong technical background ideally degree educated in engineering
- Significant experience working in the medical sector or similar regulated industry
- Experienced in the delivery of complex electro-mechanical systems and technology
- Proven track record of continuous improvement, driving business projects, reducing cycle times and improving quality standards
- Previous P&L management responsibility
If this position sounds like the challenge you are seeking then apply below, we are waiting to hear from you or email email@example.com  for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Start: 16/05/2018
- Duration: n/a
- Rate: Competitive Salary
- Location: West Midlands,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Contact: Choleigh McGuire
- Tel: 0121 237 3118
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 354556
- Posted: 2018-05-16 17:33:14 -
- View all Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
More Jobs from Monarch Recruitment Limited
- Systems Engineer London £45K - £48K
- Front End Web Developer - Angular JS
- AWS Cloud Engineer – London £55K
- Service Desk Manager MSP £40K – £45K
- Support Engineer 2nd Line Office 365 £35K
- Helpdesk - 1st Line Enginee London £25K
- Angular Developer - AngularJS, Web, Agile
- 1st/2nd Line Engineer
- Production System Test Engineer - Electronics
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer - Medical Devices
- UI / UX Designer (Sketch, InVision, Photoshop)
- Sustaining / Component Engineer - Electronics
- Senior / Principal Electrical Design Engineer
- Electronics Design Engineer
- Senior Development Engineer - Power Supplies
- Electronics Design Engineer - RF Over Optics
- RF Design Engineer - Components
- Principal RF Design Engineer
- Power Supply Design Engineer